ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson released for his LOI

Boo hoo youre all over this board making excuses for your boy. He had his chance and he is a let down, needs to go, period. He hasnt done good enough. Get over it.
:confused: I've posted more than once that I was just fine with Moos making Miles earn an extension. My point was that I'm not sure that Miles is going to be able to recruit at the level he needs to without Hunter. How does that make Miles "my boy"? Saying "he needs to go" is just silly after one of the best 2 or 3 years ever for NU basketball. There's virtually no way Moos could fire him right now after this past season unless somebody Husker fans would have embraced was waiting in the wings. I've got news for you. There's no Scott Frosts out there waiting to come home to NU basketball. So, you undermine him by not rewarding his top assistant and then when he fails to get the players in he needs you have cause to can him. It appears that may be what Moos just did.

:confused: I've posted more than once that I was just fine with Moos making Miles earn an extension. My point was that I'm not sure that Miles is going to be able to recruit at the level he needs to without Hunter. How does that make Miles "my boy"? Saying "he needs to go" is just silly after one of the best 2 or 3 years ever for NU basketball. There's virtually no way Moos could fire him right now after this past season unless somebody Husker fans would have embraced was waiting in the wings. I've got news for you. There's no Scott Frosts out there waiting to come home to NU basketball. So, you undermine him by not rewarding his top assistant and then when he fails to get the players in he needs you have cause to can him. It appears that may be what Moos just did.
Best 2 or 3 seasons ever? It was a definitely a fun season to watch, but let's not go overboard with the superlatives. I think it was definitely a top 5/top 10 type of season, but not top 2 or 3.

Reactions: SOHusker11

Just remember. A busted watch is right twice a day.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT