ADVERTISEMENT

Worse sports name

Auto racing’s Dick Trickle or Detroit Lions defender from years ago, Harry Colon? 🤔
Man, could you imagine those two playing at the same time on a football field for opposite teams on opposing squads?

"Dick Trickle penetrating into the backfield for a huge score ramming it in the end zone for the 3rd time tonight! They didn't see him comin' did they Bob?" No Tom, I don't think they did. And he just missed Harry Colon there too Tom, that was a close one!"

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
In high school threw shot and discus against a guy last name Peter or peters. For some you know where I am going.

So and so up. So and so on deck and Peter's in the hole

Thunder Collins and any other guy who has a name that makes the fan in you think he is going to be awesome and then he turns out to be meh.

Graduated high school with a high jumper whos last name was Kumm. Yes it is pronounced that way. Stand by is a better option then in the hole.

bzlfVn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
Not really sports related but in college I worked with a guy named Harry Boner. No joke. Every once in awhile someone would be looking for him and have to page him on the shop floor.
This is no joke either, but I went to HS with a girl and her mom's maiden name was Bawles. One of the Bawles women married a Weuhner. They had the Bawles-Weuhner wedding.

Reactions: HuskerO
Orgi kid from Michigan? I mean, that kid is CASHING IN on that name. Bad if you're an Evangelical....

Flipping it - BEST name
I.M. Hipp. Ran into him at an airport in SC years ago and we discussed our love of Husker football. It wasn't until I got home and really thought about it that I realized who he was.

Reactions: scarletred
Swallows has to be the worst last name a person could have. Especially a girl. But I’ve seen it.

Head FB coach I wanna say in the late 80’s early 90’s for Tekamah-Herman (may be wrong on the school) was one Michael Hunt. You’ll figure it out. Needless to say we had an absolute field day with that…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT