ADVERTISEMENT

With the 10 game conference schedule...

Dreinhart

Aug 25, 2019
Does our backloaded schedule get easier? Tougher? You would think they would try to limit travel for all teams meaning closer teams might play twice if there isn’t the standard conference crossovers.

Also...if they ever decide to make a new NCAA game, I hope they allow 5 year player eligibility and pandemic scheduling...lol

I’m guessing our schedule, they way it “WAS” will be changed. We will find out soon enough how much of it will be changed and kept the same.

If we play at all I'd imagine the existing schedules would be wiped and new ones would be drafted to keep logistics minimized.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Big Ten commissioner Kevin said this,

“Warren said officials would be working on the scheduling situation over the next week or so "to provide some great Big Ten football hopefully in the fall to our fans."”

I said this in another thread but I’ll put it here too.

home and away with each divisinal foe
I like that idea. Although if we go that route and just play divisional teams I would have to think any Conf Championship or NC potential for the year is out the window........ Or

I know 10 games is the way to go, but what if we did 12. Then we could do home and home with everyone in our division. Could take the best team of the west and the east and still do a conf championship game if they wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT