ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin/USC

Maybe the guy with multiple playoff appearances who developed multiple heisman winners is just a better coach than Ohio States old DC?

Seems like the obvious take to me

Hell. Every game is telling. I’m not liking the whole picture right now but it’s why you play the games.
We did some different things in the running game today

Lots of counter, fly motion, even orbit motion

More 2 back sets

The OL looked better because of it

Encouraging

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
march-13-2013-las-vegas-nvusc-trojans-cheerleaders-perform-in-the-D4GNBA.jpg

How good is USC?
They lost to Michigan who is average and beat LSU who looks average
I think it is difficult right now to tell how good many teams are right now. So much parity. After Alabama took Wisconsin to the woodshed and they lost their starting QB, I thought Wisconsin wasn’t going to win many games.

I’m not really sure how good or bad we are. Just glad we came alive in the 4th Quarter and got a W today

Looks like USC woke up.

Much to the chagrin of the few oddballs who have a Lincoln Riley hateboner in their quest to cuck themselves to OU

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
We did some different things in the running game today

Lots of counter, fly motion, even orbit motion

More 2 back sets

The OL looked better because of it

Encouraging
NU's offense has got to be opened up. We go through periods of not being able to move the ball on the ground, but EJ offers the best chance cause he finds a crease.

Jacory needs that ball in his hands at least 10 times a game.

If NU is gonna go wide, it has to be either Jacory/Lloyd or possibly EJ, cause Dowdell is slow.

Getting into Indiana, OSU and USC, NU will not be able to have 3-4 straight empty series and not run the risk of getting blown out.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT