ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers travel to Purdue Saturday and now 10 point favorite

Indiana fan here.

If your guys don't beat p u by 40+ they're doing something desperately wrong... They truly suck.

Take the points...

Reactions: Lincoln100
I just try to pick locks. I just have sucked this year 😅 I debated adding Utah in which made it +119 but decided against it

Colorado +15.5 and Illinois +18 looked interesting
Stick to the elementary school giant favorite parlays

“Locks”

LMAO

I always feel like those ML parlays need an upset pick, to really get the value up.
They’re pointless

Guy beats his meat to -350 ML winners in the nba playoffs, though, so what do you expect

Back to the Purdue discussion. This seems like an interesting game to see what Satterfield does. I will admit, I haven't watched a minute of Purdue, but their fans seem to think you can just run it right at them and will have no issue and that the only chance for them to win is if teams try to pass. Satterfield just can't help himself and will probably still try to sling it.

Reactions: king_kong_
Back to the Purdue discussion. This seems like an interesting game to see what Satterfield does. I will admit, I haven't watched a minute of Purdue, but their fans seem to think you can just run it right at them and will have no issue and that the only chance for them to win is if teams try to pass. Satterfield just can't help himself and will probably still try to sling it.
I’m just not sure how I feel about this. Obviously, it would be ideal if we could run to set up the pass, but I just don’t know if the o-line has it in them to consistently get enough with the run game. So, if you are satt, what do you do? Dylan has shown himself to be a fairly good decision maker, so why bang your head against the wall by running it when your best chance of getting first downs involves throwing it. Don’t have a lot of confidence in our run game

I’m just not sure how I feel about this. Obviously, it would be ideal if we could run to set up the pass, but I just don’t know if the o-line has it in them to consistently get enough with the run game. So, if you are satt, what do you do?
Its called scheme

We operate perhaps the most vanilla rushing attack in the country

I’m just not sure how I feel about this. Obviously, it would be ideal if we could run to set up the pass, but I just don’t know if the o-line has it in them to consistently get enough with the run game. So, if you are satt, what do you do? Dylan has shown himself to be a fairly good decision maker, so why bang your head against the wall by running it when your best chance of getting first downs involves throwing it. Don’t have a lot of confidence in our run game
This is a game where I’ll be frustrated if we don’t run it more. Purdue is in the #130 area of run defense and they’re actually top 10 I believe in sack %.

I think we wanted to run it more against Illinois it just wasn’t working as well as the pass - per Rhule. Agree that we need to modify the run scheme.

Reactions: RBigredMax
Its called scheme

We operate perhaps the most vanilla rushing attack in the country
Agreed. At least throw some chocolate or malted milk in there for Christ's sake.

Not asking for a full on Sundae with a cherry on top.

I also think we could do a little more window dressing and motion before the snap to confuse defenses.

If we can't run anything creative with a OL with like 13,000 starts, when are we going to do it?

Agreed. At least throw some chocolate or malted milk in there for Christ's sake.

Not asking for a full on Sundae with a cherry on top.

I also think we could do a little more window dressing and motion before the snap to confuse defenses.

If we can't run anything creative with a OL with like 13,000 starts, when are we going to do it?
we all know marcus is no Kyle Shanahan or Mike McDaniel

but he seems entirely disinterested in the running game

not sure why we don't have a run game coordinator, but then again it took this staff a full year to hire a QB coach

Reactions: Lincoln100
only a very select few believe our current run/pass ratio is a foundation we can build a winner upon

and even they don't truly believe it

it appears God Himself is prepared to force pass-happy satterfield's hand on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers
Saw a couple intriguing stats about Purdue’s defense. They have allowed the fewest pass completion per game at 11, yet have faced the fewest pass attempts in the nation. Against the run they are third worst in the nation with an average of 269 yards per game, giving up 362 to ND and 341 to OSU in their last two games.

I hope Satt can figure out a balanced attack on Saturday, but i just dont think he has it upstairs. If he can't, he can pound sand for all I care. Satt always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT