ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin following Nebraska's Footprints

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Strange that Fickell would implement an air raid offense in Madison, WI. He's a B1G guy. Ohio St. grad. I didn't follow Cincinnati at all, but I assume they ran some kind of spread/pass happy offense? And he's bringing that with him to Wisconsin?

If so, this will probably be a disaster. The same way it was when Callahan brought his WCO fvckery to Lincoln.

Strange that Fickell would implement an air raid offense in Madison, WI. He's a B1G guy. Ohio St. grad. I didn't follow Cincinnati at all, but I assume they ran some kind of spread/pass happy offense? And he's bringing that with him to Wisconsin?

If so, this will probably be a disaster. The same way it was when Callahan brought his WCO fvckery to Lincoln.
Cincinnati is in American Athletic where they run high powered offenses and play just enough D…

Imagine his offense will eventually be later more in the lines of tOSU if he learns faster than HCSF was..

Reactions: Truewooper

I still believe to this day if we had a better Defensive staff, Callahan would have won more games and the hate would be much less.

Some of those games, his WCO put up a crazy number of points. It was like watching a basketball game against Colorado (2007 I believe). Crazy numbers and we lost. Ugh!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT