ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin following Nebraska's Footprints

Wisconsin is running a fast paced no huddle offense in their spring game. With lots of boundary throws. I read this story before and it did not end well.
Happy Hour Dancing GIF

New coaching staffs with new installs will take time for both schools. Our team will look much better come fall. I'm not too worried about it. I'm encouraged by the NU D more than discouraged by our Offense.
I think it will be a lot harder for Fickell to come in and change the highly successful Wisconsin culture than it will be to make Nebraska more phsycial.

Phil Longo had a solid resume of offenses at North Carolina that could run the ball. I'm not going to get too down on them from a spring game especially when they have had a solid defense.

All this after firing a coach who was,
67-26 (.720) overall
43-18 (.704) in the B10
2 top 10 finishes
3 Division titles
7 Bowls (6-1)
3 New Year's Day Bowls (2-1)
Multiple top-10 wins

Then, elected to pass up on the interim D coordinator... The similarities are absolutely unreal...
And Barry Alvarez was back in Lincoln today. He has to be pissed.

All this after firing a coach who was,
67-26 (.720) overall
43-18 (.704) in the B10
2 top 10 finishes
3 Division titles
7 Bowls (6-1)
3 New Year's Day Bowls (2-1)
Multiple top-10 wins

Then, elected to pass up on the interim D coordinator... The similarities are absolutely unreal...
Yuppers nothing like throwing away an entire system and culture in one offseason.

That’s why I chose the handle dinglefritz but I don’t embellish stories. Please put me on ignore if you don’t like my posting style.
Laugh out loud hilarious

First the Nolan Ryan tall tale

Then a completely fabricated ‘compliment’ by the head coach for the 3rd string QB

You know we can check your work, right?

I caught the end of the Colorado scrimmage. It appeared that they were running 7 on 7 drills for the spring game.
Lol! This true?

Despite being a well-known CU fan and card carrying member of the Coach Prime cult, I didn’t even know they had their spring game yesterday

Laugh out loud hilarious

First the Nolan Ryan tall tale

Then a completely fabricated ‘compliment’ by the head coach for the 3rd string QB

You know we can check your work, right?
He stated that Chubba got us in position to score in the 2 minute drill. I took that as a compliment.

Lol! This true?

Despite being a well-known CU fan and card carrying member of the Coach Prime cult, I didn’t even know they had their spring game yesterday
You really a CU fan, or is my sarcasm meter broken? How is it possible to be a CU fan and a NU fan? You're pregnant or you're not...you can't be both.

You really a CU fan, or is my sarcasm meter broken? How is it possible to be a CU fan and a NU fan? You're pregnant or you're not...you can't be both.
of course I'm not a CU fan

it's a ridiculously emotional (and stupid) accusation that's been levied against me for committing the crime of posting my opinion

a grudge is being held against me because of it, too, which I find delightful

Reactions: Landomatic
Read the front page story on this site.
Which one? Post the link

Should be extremely easy. Refusing to do it will be seen by all as an admission of guilt.

Can your already crumbling credibility afford another hit?

Which one? Post the link

Should be extremely easy. Refusing to do it will be seen by all as an admission of guilt.

Can your already crumbling credibility afford another hit?
You don’t need a link. Just hit the home button in the upper left corner and it will take you right to the stories. Yahoo posted it as well.

You don’t need a link. Just hit the home button in the upper left corner and it will take you right to the stories. Yahoo posted it as well.
There’s a mcgahee story, an MJ Sherman story, a “what we learned” story, etc.

Post the link, liar. It’s extremely easy if it’s indeed something you want to do.

I want to specifically see the “led the team down in the 2 min drill” stuff you claim Rhule said.

I believe you made it up.

There’s a mcgahee story, an MJ Sherman story, a “what we learned” story, etc.

Post the link, liar. It’s extremely easy if it’s indeed something you want to do.

I want to specifically see the “led the team down in the 2 min drill” stuff you claim Rhule said.

I believe you made it up.
Scroll down to news. Zach Carpenter’s “Everything Matt Rhule said”

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT