ADVERTISEMENT

Winning- the only summary fix

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
The analysis on this board is pretty insightful in some cases. Stats that question the QB's, kicker decisions, clock management, etc. There was even a guy who complained about Rhule's "storming the beach at Normandy" reference.
If we win games, none of it matters. It will still be analyzed, but it won't matter. In the end, winning, not stadium or locker room upgrades, is the only thing that matters to players and fans.
An example of mindset: My granddad was in the third wave at Normandy. He saw some awful things that he never spoke of. If he were here today, and Nebraska was headed to a bowl game, he would not have been upset at the coachspeak analogy.

Winning is it, and that's all.

The analysis on this board is pretty insightful in some cases. Stats that question the QB's, kicker decisions, clock management, etc. There was even a guy who complained about Rhule's "storming the beach at Normandy" reference.
If we win games, none of it matters. It will still be analyzed, but it won't matter. In the end, winning, not stadium or locker room upgrades, is the only thing that matters to players and fans.
An example of mindset: My granddad was in the third wave at Normandy. He saw some awful things that he never spoke of. If he were here today, and Nebraska was headed to a bowl game, he would not have been upset at the coachspeak analogy.

Winning is it, and that's all.
That’s why you are here-if he would have been in the 1st wave…

Amazing what those guys did. I talked to a guy on a bus once who had gone in on an LC at Omaha. Said he could hear the bullets hitting the ramp door as they were coming in, before they dropped it and stormed the beach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT