ADVERTISEMENT

Will you have

Goose bumps next year when Frost leads the team out vs Akron. I also believe if Frost is our man Spring Game is a sellout
Akron is likely still traumatized...

596671c87ea9b.image.jpg

Yes, BUT I'm not going to think that all of a sudden we're going to be a top tier team. He is going to need some time to rebuild this program and it's no guarantee he will be able to do so. While I understand our fan base will be crazy in love with Frost I hope we are also understanding of just what he's coming into and has the patience to let him do what needs to be done to start over.

It will be insane, yet agree nothing is guaranteed. I do believe though it will be the first time in 15-20 yrs that the fan base, 98%, would be together and that is a huge first step.
Bingo. Hiring Frost will be the most galvanizing moment in the past 20 years of Husker football. And I do think the Spring game will be sold out.

if nothing else, we'll have checked the 'Nebraska' guy 'box'.

if he kills it. check another one...

Have been thinking about this a lot. Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Having highlights on the jumbo of your coach winning a national title! Can you imagine the energy? No one has that. Get in line recruits.

Easier task following Mike Riley than following Tommie Frazier. Also, if Frost is the coach next year, the Nebraska 2018 spring game will outdraw the first three UCF regular-season home games, combined ... maybe the first four UCF home games.

Reactions: bleedhuskerred
Yes, BUT I'm not going to think that all of a sudden we're going to be a top tier team. He is going to need some time to rebuild this program and it's no guarantee he will be able to do so. While I understand our fan base will be crazy in love with Frost I hope we are also understanding of just what he's coming into and has the patience to let him do what needs to be done to start over.

Frost should be complaint free the first 3 years barring a winless record, which I don't see happening

Goose bumps next year when Frost leads the team out vs Akron. I also believe if Frost is our man Spring Game is a sellout
I always have goose bumps when the fight song starts after the tunnel walk. I bet Tom's Wife will find the fountain of youth and even have wet bikinis when Frost leads them out....:oops:

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT