ADVERTISEMENT

Will Suh be invited to speak to/meet with team in Miami?

UniversalMike

Defensive Coordinator
Jan 26, 2004
Anthem, AZ
www.universalgroupaz.com
I know that the Dolphins play on the road Sunday (but it's at Jacksonville at 1 p.m.). Suh was obviously coached by Pelini (and has some loyalty to him), but with him being local in South Florida and our weightlifting facility being named after him, I wonder if Riley will at least try invite him to the walk-thru Friday night at Pro Players Stadium to meet with the players and coaches.

Maybe I'm just curious what the relationship is between Suh and the athletic department/football program. Don't know that I've heard he's been back to Lincoln since Bo's firing, but you got to think he'll peek in and at least say hello at some point.

I obviously don't think anybody should expect him to stand on the sideline during the game, but it would just be nice to hear that he made an appearance to rep the Blackshirts and that he's supportive of the new coaching staff. When the highest paid defensive player in the NFL is a former Husker, the University needs to make damn sure that they keep its relationship with it's most "visible" current alum VERY PUBLIC!

GBR

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.