ADVERTISEMENT

Will Compton Bussin' W/ the Boys

This thread probably has a certain mod super triggered.
Trigger GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Reactions: FissionReaction
I’m not a Trump fan…to put it mildly.

I don’t care who you are, that’s hysterical!

Anyone on the other side trying to showcase this is making a mistake and should focus on other more worthy things.

Both extremes have lost their minds.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I’m not a Trump fan…to put it mildly.

I don’t care who you are, that’s hysterical!

Anyone on the other side trying to showcase this is making a mistake and should focus on other more worthy things.

Both extremes have lost their minds.
What worthy things would you like them to focus on? The shit economy that Biden/Harris created? The shit show at the Border and blowing Billions on illegals?

If you think the those things are going to get better by keeping her in office, you’re incredibly dumb our extremely gullible.

The other sides only play is to try and make Trump look like a bad guy and keep pushing their MAGA is evil BS.

Podcasts have changed the game so much. These guys are their own bosses. There is no company that owns them that will make them apologize or play along. They’re already independently wealthy and if advertisers leave, they’ll find new ones because they have a huge audience.

The legacy media has to be losing their minds now that they can’t control the message and censor outlets like they used to. They have zero power over these guys and it’s amazing to watch.

Rogan is in a similar (but much larger) boat.

Podcasts have changed the game so much. These guys are their own bosses. There is no company that owns them that will make them apologize or play along. They’re already independently wealthy and if advertisers leave, they’ll find new ones because they have a huge audience.

The legacy media has to be losing their minds now that they can’t control the message and censor outlets like they used to. They have zero power over these guys and it’s amazing to watch.

Rogan is in a similar (but much larger) boat.
Their podcast is owned by a media company that pays their checks and regularly makes them play along

But I agree with what you are saying

Reactions: FissionReaction
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT