ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcher

I can see why they wanted him, he DID score 2 points in that game. I appreciate some of his moments here, but they were too few and far between. Streaky shooter that is off more often than on.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
He isn’t getting more money at A& M than he got at Nebraska.
I was speculating but you act like you know. How can that be? Or are you assuming NU has more NIL money than the oil and gas boys? Controversies about NIL last year aside, A&M is the richest public university in the USA.

I was speculating but you act like you know. How can that be? Or are you assuming NU has more NIL money than the oil and gas boys? Controversies about NIL last year aside, A&M is the richest public university in the USA.
NIL is so weird. Do any of really understand what is going on in the portal/NIL domain right now? Questions abound, like why isn't A&M better since they have all that money? And, no offense to CJ Wilcher, but can anyone imagine a school really rolling out a big offer to entice him to your P5 school? I can't.

Any chance Simeon is planning to transfer, A&M wants him, and is therefore willing to bring in CJ as a package deal?

A&M or any other school is not going to up a bench players NIL to get them. Thats just common sense I would assume.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT