ADVERTISEMENT

Why not us, Can NU make the big 10 title game?

How quickly a week is... didn't LSU, Texas A&M and Florida all lose in week one? I mean A&M lost to a team that lost to Northern Illinois

Why is it that SEC teams always gets out scot free... I am sick of the SEC shit don't stink mentality because it is obviously driven by the media
GA, Bama, Ole Miss, Tennessee would all light up CU by 3+ touchdowns or more. Far superior talent across the board from CU. They'd beat NU by a couple TD's also.

Reactions: king_kong_
How quickly a week is... didn't LSU, Texas A&M and Florida all lose in week one? I mean A&M lost to a team that lost to Northern Illinois

Why is it that SEC teams always gets out scot free... I am sick of the SEC shit don't stink mentality because it is obviously driven by the media
Yea it’s got nothing to do with them having 4 different programs winning a shitload of recent titles

Definitely has nothing to do with them producing by far the most NFL talent, either

Just the media. Obviously

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
We have a true frosh at QB. Who hasn’t played a road game yet. Even the very best QBs usually need a year to figure things out. Didn’t Tommie Frazier lose to ISU his freshman year? DR has been lucky a few of his passes didn’t get intercepted and taken to the house. One game at a time…

100% but our schedule sets us up really well for a potential 7-2 conf record, and that might just be good enough to get us in the title game. (Road losses to only OSU and USC) Those road games against USC and OSU will be great learning lessons, measuring sticks, for this entire team. Might just give them the experience to roll into iowa town and piss pound the sqwaks.

(For the record going 7-2 and missing the conf champ game might actually be better for our playoff chances. But this is all wild speculation anyway…)

Yea it’s got nothing to do with them having 4 different programs winning a shitload of recent titles

Definitely has nothing to do with them producing by far the most NFL talent, either

Just the media. Obviously
What does recent titles have to do with anything? Missouri Ole Miss and Tennessee are Top 10 teams and they have nothing to do with the SEC's last title

Your logic is listening to farts in wind

B1G sucks, fella

14 or so of the leagues teams are on par with those teams

Ohiost and USC look like the class of the conference

Outside of those two we will probably be favored in every game, assuming good health
Well, little fella, my question/comment was not about the ability of the B1G but about good we really are. I wouldn’t call CU or UTEP defensive juggernauts.

We have won two games and looked really good on both sides of the ball. Are we really THAT good or is the poor opponents we are facing.

I could care less if the rest of league sucks or whatever you want to label them.

What does recent titles have to do with anything? Missouri Ole Miss and Tennessee are Top 10 teams and they have nothing to do with the SEC's last title

Missouri beat ohiost last year

Pretty sure only one B1G school can say they’ve done that in like the last 5 years

100% but our schedule sets us up really well for a potential 7-2 conf record, and that might just be good enough to get us in the title game. (Road losses to only OSU and USC) Those road games against USC and OSU will be great learning lessons, measuring sticks, for this entire team. Might just give them the experience to roll into iowa town and piss pound the sqwaks.

(For the record going 7-2 and missing the conf champ game might actually be better for our playoff chances. But this is all wild speculation anyway…)
Ill take 9-0 in conference and a title game loss for the playoffs please.

I think you just made his point...all these teams are in addition to recent history.

We somehow have the oldest and most naive fanbase in the country. Let’s see if we can beat Illinois before we annoint ourselves BIG champs. We beat a putrid Colorado team that was rotting from the inside in biblical ways

We somehow have the oldest and most naive fanbase in the country. Let’s see if we can beat Illinois before we annoint ourselves BIG champs. We beat a putrid Colorado team that was rotting from the inside in biblical ways
Agree you 100% and I’m one of the elder fan base on this board.
I’m in on a game at a time. Teams can change from one week next to the next with injuries, and it’s a long season we don’t know who good Rutgers or Indiana or Wisconsin are after 2 weeks ..

Last edited:
After the last ten years, I think I will enjoy talking about the last game and looking forward to the next one. I will enjoy the positive media for a change. Enjoy the ride as they say.

Reactions: scarletred
We have a true frosh at QB. Who hasn’t played a road game yet. Even the very best QBs usually need a year to figure things out. Didn’t Tommie Frazier lose to ISU his freshman year? DR has been lucky a few of his passes didn’t get intercepted and taken to the house. One game at a time…
Which passes were risky enough to get taken to the house??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT