ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Max Duggan not...

onechase

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2005
come to Nebraska? He is playing as a true Freshman, his is tough as nails, and is doing a good job starting for TCU. Did we recruiting him hard enough or is this another big time mistake Nebraska? Can it get any worse for Nebraska?

come to Nebraska? He is playing as a true Freshman, his is tough as nails, and is doing a good job starting for TCU. Did we recruiting him hard enough?

He visited Lincoln and returned saying "I don't want no part of that".

TCU>Debby

The staff scouted the entire country. It wasn't Duggan so get over it and move on with your life, OP.

come to Nebraska? He is playing as a true Freshman, his is tough as nails, and is doing a good job starting for TCU. Did we recruiting him hard enough or is this another big time mistake Nebraska? Can it get any worse for Nebraska?
What would be said about him if he played for nebraska and produced 3 field goals in regulation?

I am excited also for McCaffrey but not sure he can last. Duggan is tough and physical and only a freshmen. Duggan look a lot more physical than McCaffrey. McCaffrey is already hurt after playing in 1 game.

So that is the standard?

He’s a stud, but I’m perfectly happy with McCaffrey. What’s really funny is how hard Iowa tried and tried to recruit him and he wasn’t even remotely interested in the home state school.

Wrong - Iowa already has 2 QB studs on campus waiting for Nate to graduate. In addition they have a huge QB recruit coming in from Texas next Spring. Max was offered a scholarship but Iowa was not at all “all in” like You stated. Scooter Frost was camping out at LC trying to recruit Max but he wanted nothing to do with your ongoing train wreck of a program.

Wrong - Iowa already has 2 QB studs on campus waiting for Nate to graduate. In addition they have a huge QB recruit coming in from Texas next Spring. Max was offered a scholarship but Iowa was not at all “all in” like You stated. Scooter Frost was camping out at LC trying to recruit Max but he wanted nothing to do with your ongoing train wreck of a program.
False on all accounts. Like usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: timnsun

RollingLaugh

Actually I’m on point.
No, not close. Frost didn’t really recruit Dugan. At least he want a priority. He was a huge Nebraska lean under Riley and many Husker fans really liked him, but Frost was after McCaffrey and the kid that went to ASU. Like I said a lot of fans were upset Frost wasn’t after Dugan, but it is what it is. Now your staff working it like a rodeo clown, not even to get a foot in the door is hilarious.

Last edited:
No, not close. Frost didn’t recruit Dugan. He was a huge Nebraska lean under Riley and many Husker fans really liked him, but Frost was after McCaffrey and the kid that went to ASU. Like I said a lot of fans were upset Frost wasn’t after Dugan, but it is what it is. Now your staff working it like a rodeo clown, not even to get a foot in the door is hilarious.
I can prove Frost was at LC

I can prove Frost was at LC
I don’t care, you have shown your ignorance enough. You stated he was camped out, etc. it’s just not true, we had other higher priorities at QB, then. Iowa on the other hand....

You are posting on a Nebraska board while your Iowa team is losing to Wisconsin? Man, You are one obsessed pathetic loser!!Laughing

Reactions: headcard
We will see, keep playing him keep winning 4 - 5 games a year.
He played in one game was 6/7 70+ yards and a TD, plus another 70+ on the ground. But I’m sure that isn’t up to the mighty offensive standard of Iowa football. A real scoring explosion in IC.

He played in one game was 6/7 70+ yards and a TD, plus another 70+ on the ground. But I’m sure that isn’t up to the mighty offensive standard of Iowa football. A real scoring explosion in IC.

Play him on black Friday we will break him too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT