ADVERTISEMENT

Who's "your guy" 2015?

Red Law

Apr 21, 2015
Football is finally upon us, so it's time to choose "your guy." Your guy can be anyone on the 2015 NU roster (play any position, offense or defense). Obviously, you'll want to choose a guy who will make big plays and impact games. Once you've chosen your guy, he comes off the board. You've got to stick with your guy throughout the entire season.

I'll start it off with L.A.'s finest Terrell Newby.

Football is finally upon us, so it's time to choose "your guy." Your guy can be anyone on the 2015 NU roster (play any position, offense or defense). Obviously, you'll want to choose a guy who will make big plays and impact games. Once you've chosen your guy, he comes off the board. You've got to stick with your guy throughout the entire season.

J. Westerkamp will be the go to guy!!

I'm a bit of an Adam Taylor fanboy. I think he's going to wreck some Big 10 defenses this year.

Don't ask us who's our guy then tell us we can't choose "our" guy is.

Tommy Maxwell, Manning , Athlon Top 4 B1G Qb Preseason nominee, Armstrong.

Don't ask us who's our guy then tell us we can't choose "our" guy is.

Tommy Maxwell, Manning , Athlon Top 4 B1G Qb Preseason nominee, Armstrong.

Haha well part of the intended exercise was that the pool of players would get smaller and smaller so that later posters would have to be more judicious with their picks.

Haha well part of the intended exercise was that the pool of players would get smaller and smaller so that later posters would have to be more judicious with their picks.

Gotcha well I will say Mohammad Barry

Some of you are going to laugh at this one, but I'm going to say Fyfe.

I have a feeling we are going to need someone who is a consistently good passer this year, so for that reason alone, I'm going with Fyfe.

I got Darlington. I'm betting on him beating out Bush for the #2 job, and then he's just a snap away from playing.

Sam Foltz. Doesn't play offense or defense, but will have as big as an impact as anyone me thinks.

Some of you are going to laugh at this one, but I'm going to say Fyfe.

I have a feeling we are going to need someone who is a consistently good passer this year, so for that reason alone, I'm going with Fyfe.

If we can use past players I'm going Lawrence Phillips

I'll go with my initial intuition: Jordan Westerkamp.

Others that merited serious consideration: Maliek Collins, Nate Gerry, Terrell Newby, and DPE.

Reactions: arf_man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT