ADVERTISEMENT

Who is N today?

LjKL5wH.jpeg

Reactions: maly and Laner2
FWIW: Here's one link speculating on QB Thompson back to Nebraska (with potentially an announcement today).

LINK
This just makes too much sense not to happen. I've heard Casey wants to coach. If he came back to play for Rhule and helped out with the young guys, without all the ego of McCord, he could punch his ticket in the coaching world. He could potentially start while the younger guys were worked in and could probably live with that plan. Plus if things go sideways, Casey could step up and win any of the 1st 7 games if needed.

I can’t see how we get Thompson, Raoila and Kaelin but that would be pretty cool.
Thompson doesn’t have a lot of options. His career has been injury after injury on top of losing a lot of games. I’m super pumped if we land DR. If we don’t and CT is our answer for QB, I’m going to be extremely depressed.

Rhule’s tweet “can’t wait until people hear what I’ve herd - see what I’ve seen- know what I know” has me worried and thinking he’s setting us up for excuses for failing again. Hope I am completely wrong.

But all of Casey love came from Trey. We don’t have a Trey and 8-15 in his years as a starter isn’t exactly doing it for me. We need DR

Reactions: c3o
Thompson doesn’t have a lot of options. His career has been injury after injury on top of losing a lot of games. I’m super pumped if we land DR. If we don’t and CT is our answer for QB, I’m going to be extremely depressed.

Rhule’s tweet “can’t wait until people hear what I’ve herd - see what I’ve seen- know what I know” has me worried and thinking he’s setting us up for excuses for failing again. Hope I am completely wrong.

But all of Casey love came from Trey. We don’t have a Trey and 8-15 in his years as a starter isn’t exactly doing it for me. We need DR
So dramatic.

Volleyball game sucked and the basketball games are over. Time to get this show on the road already. Let’s go! Out with the announcements.

Reactions: romaman and c3o
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT