ADVERTISEMENT

Who has Tyreek Hill on fantasy team today?

Too many questions to take the time to respond to but I would ask, have you ever been arrested? Been around people that have? Yes for me to both and I've never seen a cop dropping f bombs.

But hey, maybe this is part of the NFL script? The whole thing was staged? Cops are actors?
The obvious answer to this is “no”

That poster is a little cowardly bitch

Too many questions to take the time to respond to but I would ask, have you ever been arrested? Been around people that have? Yes for me to both and I've never seen a cop dropping f bombs.

But hey, maybe this is part of the NFL script? The whole thing was staged? Cops are actors?
I have been arrested. The cops woke me up pounding on my door for missing a court date that occurred 30 minutes prior for a fix-it ticket for not having a front license plate on my car… They were being total dicks even though I was doing everything they said. If I’d have been acting anything like Tyreke they would’ve tazed my ass at least and I would obviously expect cussing. It’s a heated exchange at that point. 🙄

Such a meaningless detail to get hung up on. You’ve posted your obvious beef about the cops cussing twice in this thread, yet it supposedly “doesn’t bother you”. Similar to yelling “I can’t breathe” for 15 minutes.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The obvious answer to this is “no”

That poster is a little cowardly bitch
keyboard-warrior-kermit.gif

i think it would be a really fun to do a..."have you ever been arrested, and what happened"...thread. My contribution would read like an old Penthouse.."I never thought this would happen to me..........but this one time" ...but my son reads this board and we don't want him to educated on old dad, so i won't. hahaha

Haha who cares about cussing. Your precious ears hurt when you hear fbombs? Cops cuss all the time

Reactions: leodisflowers
What?? Maybe you didn’t watch the video but Tywreck wasn’t even cooperating enough to be written a ticket let alone allow a conversation. No registration or insurance given. When you break the law your precious schedule goes out the window, but you knew that.

I challenge you, next time you get pulled over, act exactly like he did and see what happens. My favorite is how he acts like the officer has hammers for fingers busting out his window 🤣 100% instant victim of nothing. Jesus tits only a completely sold out moron would defend any part of that.
I would but I'm white lol I just say "good day sir" and I'm let off with a warning.

If I were Hill... I'd say "give me my ticket so I can go" too lol. Like... "You know who I am bro??"

I would but I'm white lol I just say "good day sir" and I'm let off with a warning.

If I were Hill... I'd say "give me my ticket so I can go" too lol. Like... "You know who I am bro??"
This is what I suspected. You are willing to let a *person* be above the laws that all others have to follow because he can run faster than most people.

Again, understand he could not be properly written a ticket yet because all he gave the officer was his license and then rolled up his window to prematurely exit the conversation..From that very early point, it becomes a heated exchange with an individual who is totally refusing to cooperate with very simple requests.

That one officer is on a nice paid vacation, and not at all being punished while his colleagues laugh at Hill completely perpetuating a stereotype and continuing to screw over his own race in the 100th different way in the process. His kids will turn out wonderful I’m sure.

I’d be pissed if I was Hill. I’d be pissed my dad and my mom never had the talk I hear is mandatory in every family that isn’t white on how to save your life. He obviously didn’t listen if he had someone actually give him the talk.

Hell my parents did the talk with me and when I have been pulled over a few different times, the only issues I ever had was when I was performing like he did.

I've never seen a cop cuss like that on-duty. Makes you wonder how his composure would be in a real tense situation.

I hate to break it to your delicate sensibilities and ears, but especially when someone is being uncooperative/belligerent, it's not rare. Cops are regular people, it happens. And Hill was doing his best to make it a tense situation.

idk... Give him his ticket like he asked so he could hurry on about his business?
He wasn't even allowing them to do that with the way he was acting. He was also creating a safety risk for them by rolling up his (tinted) window, then refusing to roll it down more than a crack. It puts them in a situation where they can't see if a belligerent and wholly uncooperative individual is reaching for a weapon, putting the car in gear to run, etc.. That's the whole reason they told him to get out of the car, so they could see him, his hands, etc..

Most cops I know have a progression for that situation. Ask them to get out, if that doesn't work tell them to get out, and if that doesn't work take them out. When someone is making themselves a safety hazard, it isn't a negotiation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT