ADVERTISEMENT

Who has Tyreek Hill on fantasy team today?

Too many questions to take the time to respond to but I would ask, have you ever been arrested? Been around people that have? Yes for me to both and I've never seen a cop dropping f bombs.

But hey, maybe this is part of the NFL script? The whole thing was staged? Cops are actors?
The obvious answer to this is “no”

That poster is a little cowardly bitch

Too many questions to take the time to respond to but I would ask, have you ever been arrested? Been around people that have? Yes for me to both and I've never seen a cop dropping f bombs.

But hey, maybe this is part of the NFL script? The whole thing was staged? Cops are actors?
I have been arrested. The cops woke me up pounding on my door for missing a court date that occurred 30 minutes prior for a fix-it ticket for not having a front license plate on my car… They were being total dicks even though I was doing everything they said. If I’d have been acting anything like Tyreke they would’ve tazed my ass at least and I would obviously expect cussing. It’s a heated exchange at that point. 🙄

Such a meaningless detail to get hung up on. You’ve posted your obvious beef about the cops cussing twice in this thread, yet it supposedly “doesn’t bother you”. Similar to yelling “I can’t breathe” for 15 minutes.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The obvious answer to this is “no”

That poster is a little cowardly bitch
keyboard-warrior-kermit.gif

i think it would be a really fun to do a..."have you ever been arrested, and what happened"...thread. My contribution would read like an old Penthouse.."I never thought this would happen to me..........but this one time" ...but my son reads this board and we don't want him to educated on old dad, so i won't. hahaha

Haha who cares about cussing. Your precious ears hurt when you hear fbombs? Cops cuss all the time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT