ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Where Nebraska coaches are recruiting [UPDATED Dec. 11:25 p.m.]

Greg Smith

Blackshirt
Staff
Apr 20, 2017
Lincoln
Friday Dec. 2 was the first day that college coaches could get out on the road and visit recruits. We had a huge tracker keeping tabs on all the first day activity. It’s a new day and the coaches are still on the road so let’s keep track of what we are hearing for Saturday Dec. 3.

>> As we reported last night, Matt Rhule is scheduled to do his in-home visit with Scottsbluff offensive line commit Brock Knutson.

>> Inside Nebraska has learned that Matt Rhule will do his in-home visit with Pierce tight end commit Ben Brahmer today also. There have been a lot of questions about the status of Brahmer who going to decide between Nebraska and Iowa State. The Cyclones are in disarray right now having just fired their OC. That has to help the Huskers chances heading into the in-home visit.

2:05 p.m. UPDATE: Jaidyn Doss got an in-home visit from special team coach Ed Foley. I thought this before today but I really believe Doss will stick in the class. Which is good news because he's a very good prospect.

2:44 p.m. UPDATE: Doss just texted me. He enjoyed his meeting with Ed Foley, has FaceTimed with Matt Rhule and most importantly will be taking an official visit to Nebraska next weekend.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News