ADVERTISEMENT

What do think the line on the Iowa game will be?

Illinois was getting 151/2 away , Iowa travel I know I would be lil surprised if it’s not double digits

It will be -5.5 at most if this game keeps up the way it has.
5.5 could be right. I don’t think Vegas is probably overly impressed with Nebraska, despite it feeling good to us. Maryland is putrid.

my guess is -5.5 to - 9.5. Weather forecast could impact it

I think it will settle around -7ish. NEB playing for a bowl game at home. Iowa more of a solid D kind of team that likes to manage the clock and just get the win.

But this is a game the Huskers should be extra motivated for.

Iowa has a definite advantage this game.

If Iowa is up 4 scores..I hope they go for it on 4th and short. bad look husker fans smh win with style. i get it its been awhile but damn karma is a B

It’s going to be a big pay day for Vegas Friday, just like today was. Gamblers looking at 1-8 ATS today kept our line low. Vegas smiling right now.

next week they will set it something like -4.5 Iowa and bagging for Iowa $$$ to come in. Then Vegas rakes when Iowa goes down. I’m blind ML right now on Huskers

If Iowa is up 4 scores..I hope they go for it on 4th and short. bad look husker fans smh win with style. i get it its been awhile but damn karma is a B
WTF are you talking about? We literally kicked a FG from the 1, with a kid playing club soccer a month ago. What else could we do, have a random fan come take a knee?

Illinois could/should have won that game and exposed a lot of what Frost would do tothat defense. They were vulnerable to day what we try to do.

Hope they don't fix anything.

-9.5, I would bet slightly heavily in favor of the big Red

Weird game for Iowa too. Played at Iowa St., Michigan, and Wisconsin which I would class above Nebraska. Also at Northwestern, which was not good at all by the time that game was played. Iowa hasn't played anyone quite like Nebraska this year, which I think could show something after their senior day today.

Could be a tricky game to bet on. Do think Nebraska's offense will be good enough to force Iowa to open it up a little bit. Wouldn't bet on a spread, but guessing I would bet on the over, unless there is something that changes with the weather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT