ADVERTISEMENT

So I'm wondering what the new B1G conference animated ad will look like with addition of former PAC teams.

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Will they do something completely different? Stay an animated thing flying across the country? Will NU have red balloons 🎈 🤔. Will iowa feature cc?

Didn’t they already air the new ad?

Not sure the animation is sticking

Could be wrong

Saw an early preview. As they pan over Nebraska they feature the massive hog farm of the environmental terrorist you elected Governor
At least we eat ' em and not date 'em, Hawky.
Dance Dancing GIF by Canticos World

Reactions: MargotDeeper
That’s because those teams aren’t in the B1G till the fall..
C’mon sense is hard..
I thought technically the changes always take place officially on July 1. Is this one different? Now of course conference football play begins in the Fall and that's when people actually notice the change has happened.

Regardless I'm sure they'll be some conference promos around B1G media days at the end of July and the new video is likely to be released at that event I'd guess.

I see you have new butt poster buddy tonight that chimed in to make you feel better.Winking
Scarlet I really don’t know what your problem is sometimes. All I was saying was I think it would be hilarious if they kept running the ad well into the future, possibly well beyond the fall and or even later. Just poking a bit of fun at the BIG conference a bit is all.

Reactions: scarletred
Scarlet I really don’t know what your problem is sometimes. All I was saying was I think it would be hilarious if they kept running the ad well into the future, possibly well beyond the fall and or even later. Just poking a bit of fun at the BIG conference a bit is all.
Have no problem at all..Think it’s awesome commercial for the conference..
When the time comes they’ll include the 4 West teams some how or think of something else cleaver..

The B1G will be the deepest and most competitive conference with the addition of USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT