ADVERTISEMENT

What Comes First: Scumbag Urban Meyer's First W or "Health Issues"?

I think you are right and I think you are right.

That game was tough to watch.
It was brutal. At least, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, at least you guys are losing in ways that would make one think you could be ranked right now if a few bounces go your way. What was on the field in Mpls last Saturday was just painful. It didn't look like there was any coaching at all, as if this was playground football at recess time or something. Well, there was great coaching from Bowling Green, lol.

I am kind of enjoying the talk on here though, some of you guys are hilarious. Do you think you guys will have enough booster support to take advantage of NIL?

giphy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
It was brutal. At least, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, at least you guys are losing in ways that would make one think you could be ranked right now if a few bounces go your way. What was on the field in Mpls last Saturday was just painful. It didn't look like there was any coaching at all, as if this was playground football at recess time or something. Well, there was great coaching from Bowling Green, lol.

I am kind of enjoying the talk on here though, some of you guys are hilarious. Do you think you guys will have enough booster support to take advantage of NIL?
We like to lose in ways that make it seem like we will win and then it is ripped away from us. It is sort of an art.

Not sure about the NIL stuff but I would imagine the money is there.

Dude… you don’t sense any irony there? Lawrence Phillips, Osborne, Peters. I don’t think the UF murderous TE was a known murderer while in Gville
no, but the serial wife beater, whose wife was in contact with both scumbag urban and his wife while being battered, was not only retained, he was brought from FL to ohiost and given a raise

the players are one thing, I suppose, the staff is entirely another. urban meyer is a first class scumbag, and his failure in the NFL was all too predictable

I suspect he will go back to recruiting juvenile boys soon enough

The fact Urban hasn't denied that's him in the video is pretty telling. It sure looks like him, can't tell for 100% certain, but man o man if that is him, yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT