ADVERTISEMENT

What caused this pass to be dropped?

Sometimes, I wish I never met this "new school" Nebraska fan.

Garbage.

That being said, I was there in 83. 95. 99.

the nfl blocked that video, I think morgan looked away at the last second and took his eyes off the ball, I'd like to see a better close up from the other side of the field.

Then why you have to act like a bitch?

Support the players, till the end. The Nebraska Way.

I think you're a liar.

lighten up francis, it's a football board.
your supposed to address problems not lodge your head up your backside.
people talk about football on a football board.

Great post. Fryer had hands of stone, and legs made of 1st round pick overall.

GBR
I say it looks shady because even if he had hands of stone, the reaction he had after he missed it was very weird. The ball popped out and his hands never even tried to go get it. They just froze in place as if he just did his job. I really hope he didn't get paid to do that. It sure looked like it though.

I say it looks shady because even if he had hands of stone, the reaction he had after he missed it was very weird. The ball popped out and his hands never even tried to go get it. They just froze in place as if he just did his job. I really hope he didn't get paid to do that. It sure looked like it though.

Nebraska fans are delusional.

You guys need to wake up, and get off the corn fields, and get a friggin clue...

No offense, but I'm glad I left. Get some perspective. Get a life.

Reactions: DaddyBoi

You guys need to wake up, and get off the corn fields, and get a friggin clue...

Are you referring to me and my opinion? If you left and are glad you left I am glad. I love this place. I travel all over the country every year, and I am glad I live here. The other places are fun to visit. This is my home. I do have cornfields near me, but I am not a farmer. The coyotes give me joy when I hear them at night though.

pot meet kettle, is it the heat and humidity causing your irritability?

Yes.

It's the rest of us that should "get a life" and post 4400 times a year on a message board of a team we are not even fans of.

Can't make it up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT