ADVERTISEMENT

We're the 5th best team according to Joey Galloway on College Football Final

Truehuskerfan

Athletic Director
May 1, 2003
Joey Galloway and Danny Kanell pick their 5 best teams every week. Galloway put us at 5th, giving us credit for being 7-0.

Wait...how does anyone know this? No one watches ESPN, or listens to the games with the volume on, or reads a tweet.

And least so far we are.... Let's see what really happens these next 2 weeks against two top 10 teams(if tOSU remains there today).
I'm telling you now we will give Wisconsin a game at Camp Randall. And I really think we will get the win by making the plays to win the game. When push comes to shove this team won't be denied.

I'm telling you now we will give Wisconsin a game at Camp Randall. And I really think we will get the win by making the plays to win the game. When push comes to shove this team won't be denied.

I really want to come out of Camp Randall with a win too, but we can't sleep walk threw the 2nd and 3rdQ and expect to leave there with a Win that Defense is very good.

Unless Gates and Knevel have brand new ankles by Saturday, we're gonna struggle big time. It's obvious how much those injuries have affected our offense. Throws everything off. Hope for the best!

Yeah against Purdue and Illinois but Wiscy and Ohio State are neither of those teams. I don't know how those games are going to play out but both are capable of completely dominating that abomination we like to call an offensive line and they'll do it with less bodies. Both are beatable but we wont win by showing up for one damn quarter and thinking we wont be denied.

Yeah against Purdue and Illinois but Wiscy and Ohio State are neither of those teams. I don't know how those games are going to play out but both are capable of completely dominating that abomination we like to call an offensive line and they'll do it with less bodies. Both are beatable but we wont win by showing up for one damn quarter and thinking we wont be denied.

Neither was Penn St...they won just fine against Ohio St.

Do you guys watch college football other than Nebraska...if so you would see how ridiculous you guys sound.

Clemson is only undefeated because a kicker can't hit a 25 yds field goal..

Wisconsin is not that good on offense......they can be beat deep..the safest throw for Tommy and our strength on the outside in Riley and Moore.

Reactions: GBRhuskers
Neither was Penn St...they won just fine against Ohio St.

Do you guys watch college football other than Nebraska...if so you would see how ridiculous you guys sound.

Clemson is only undefeated because a kicker can't hit a 25 yds field goal..

Wisconsin is not that good on offense......they can be beat deep..the safest throw for Tommy and our strength on the outside in Riley and Moore.

Yes I do watch college football and like the rest of the country I didn't buy in to Ohio State being some unbeatable juggernaut, they showed plenty of cracks in the foundation over the last few weeks. We're not playing in Lincoln, we're playing in Columbus and that matters.

As for Clemson, yes you require some luck at times and it's been that way for a very long time but they aren't playing one quarter of football each week. That is going to bite us in the ass regardless of how special people think it is.

To beat Wisconsin deep we need some blocking, not Tommy running for his life because at that point he's prone to some bad decisions and poor throws. We're not going to have any sort of deep threat just because we have a solid WR group and a QB who finds comfort in that.

I guess the point to all of this is that we need to win at the LOS, win in the trenches and we wont have too many problems. I don't care how good your skill players are, they are only as good as the men blocking for them.

Here is the question: If you cant know the outcome why take the pessimistic view? We've got a shot, lets take it. Lets talk about ways to win. Nebraska plays to the level of its competition (drives me nuts) so we will rise to the occasion and give 'em a dogfight. Day by day y'all!

Here is the question: If you cant know the outcome why take the pessimistic view? We've got a shot, lets take it. Lets talk about ways to win. Nebraska plays to the level of its competition (drives me nuts) so we will rise to the occasion and give 'em a dogfight. Day by day y'all!
That's because it's what they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT