ADVERTISEMENT

Wentz traded to Washington...

Man Washington was desperate. Maybe Wentz can return to his previous form but man he looked really bad recently.

This also tells you a lot of why Denver did what they did. There are only so many Tier 1 guys out there. You either have one or better get one or your Super Bowl chances are seriously reduced.

Man Washington was desperate. Maybe Wentz can return to his previous form but man he looked really bad recently.
Desperate teams are why average QBs like Wentz, Goff, Jimmy G, Jameis Winston and Kirk Cousins can get big contracts. That's why when you get a franchise QB like A-Rod, Herbert, Burrow, Mahomes, Josh Allen, you do everything you can to keep them for 10 to 15 years. Studs like that don't grow on trees.

Last edited:
Reactions: IM4NUalways
Gimme trubisky for a year and draft a guy over Wentz 2.0
I'm a Bears fan

wish we'd kept Mitch to back up Fields

I think Jimmy G is a winner, but not sure he can carry a team all by himself. He'd be a good fit in Indy IMO, so long as Taylor is healthy.

Reactions: run4fun11
I'm a Bears fan

wish we'd kept Mitch to back up Fields

I think Jimmy G is a winner, but not sure he can carry a team all by himself. He'd be a good fit in Indy IMO, so long as Taylor is healthy.
Really don't need a QB that can carry the colts. Just a guy that can make the right reads and open throws. Had Wentz been able to do that, they win 12-13 last year in all reality. Colts roster isn't depleted of talent.

I'm against Jimmy G because you need a better QB than him. Why did the rams dump Goff and 49ers trying to dump him?

Reactions: king_kong_
Washington gave up two 3rd round picks with one potentially becoming a 2nd rounder. I swear that organization is a dumpster fire.. Wentz has been hated by his own teammates everywhere he's been. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT