ADVERTISEMENT

College Hoops Gambling Thread

I need to research how teams have faired in neutral site games and how streaky they currently are. I do think there will be some surprises ..

What do we like today?

The unders in the Minny/MSU game seem low, I think it was 135?

So far today I have …

Penn st -1.5 & under 151.5 for +220
Ohio st -1.5 & under 154.5 for +230
I took unders in all 4 games for + 1203
Yeah, those both seem high.

I took the first half unders in the MD game and that pushed.

That Ohio St. game scares me. I'm feeling the same way as you, but the time I bet it Iowa will shoot the lights out of it and move on...
Iowa shot like garbage in their last game.

So are they due for a good shooting game or are they stuck in suck-mode?

Who knows! I am of no help! Ha

Sports are so much better when the Huskers are good. If we would have been a #13 seed or whatever and got beat last night I wouldn't even be watching. But instead I'm betting on random players in the Big 10 tourney because I'm all into it.

Would like to see the Gophers take Sparty down in this game. Then the Izzo ass-kissers on all the studio shows will really have to invent reasons why they should still get a tourney bid.

Obviously you want the highest seed possible but this is another reason I’m not crazy about the double bye: two conference media darlings getting all sorts of accolades today for beating bad teams.

Reactions: king_kong_
It is worth mentioning that wins by KSU, MSU, and Wisconsin have pretty much guaranteed NU 4 Quad 1 wins. All 3 of them were precariously close to dropping to Quad 2 status.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Yeah Ohio state has an opportunity to put themselves in the dance.
Illini playing for a 3 seed, and avoiding ****ing McNeese State and Samford, two teams filled with dogs, and OSU playing to get into the Dance and their coach getting the job!

Rumor is their coach will end up getting the job with a good showing.

Purdue -7 seems like a good number. Not good as in a lock either way, just good as in it could go either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT