ADVERTISEMENT

Went golfing today in Naples, FL...

Skerz4Life50

Sophomore
Nov 24, 2013
uBRbOly.jpg

Reactions: HuskAir
Seeing an alligator in the water while golfing sure throws off the golf game, not that I have much of one to begin with. But the thing was probably like 4-5 feet long and just makes me think that every body of water down here other than the ocean has one of those bastards sitting in it. Didn’t go looking for any lost balls after seeing it for sure

Seeing an alligator in the water while golfing sure throws off the golf game, not that I have much of one to begin with. But the thing was probably like 4-5 feet long and just makes me think that every body of water down here other than the ocean has one of those bastards sitting in it. Didn’t go looking for any lost balls after seeing it for sure
Florida has conceal carry

What course? Worked at Bonita Bay Club in just north of Naples. Great place. So many beautiful courses and clubs down there.
Valencia Golf Course. It was pretty nice, but can’t say it was anything amazing other than it was open Dec. 27 and 80+ degrees. Side note: north Naples definitely seems to have gotten hit harder by the hurricane than south Naples...there are lots of trees down and lanais that are damaged.

I've got a lot of family from Florida, they are cool, people were cool to me down there when visiting. When you're not talking football from behind a keyboard ;) there are lots of good people out there.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Valencia Golf Course. It was pretty nice, but can’t say it was anything amazing other than it was open Dec. 27 and 80+ degrees. Side note: north Naples definitely seems to have gotten hit harder by the hurricane than south Naples...there are lots of trees down and lanais that are damaged.

I doubt the winter sees much 60-75 degree days down here anymore. Crazy hot for this time of year. Sucks.

Lol.

Water carry.

That's a tiny gator by the way. Anything that gets bigger, gets relocated.

Gator ain't gonna kill ya boss...

cottonmouths copperheads and water mocs all worse than a darn gator. just run in 45 degree angles if chased by a gator , they have zero hip turn in coverage.

Reactions: Skerz4Life50
cottonmouths copperheads and water mocs all worse than a darn gator. just run in 45 degree angles if chased by a gator , they have zero hip turn in coverage.
Thanks! No plans to get into any water other than the ocean and the pool at our house we rented...I’ll stay away from everywhere else. Even when I hit some golf balls into some of the trees down here I just said screw it. Call it naivety or whatever you wanted but I would rather not see any of those kind of animals down here

However, with the humidity, it only felt like 138.

Played my last round of 2017. Sweat through my hat. Need lighter clubs. In my old age, can't control a heavy clubhead. With the migration of lighter, more solid club faces, good time to switch.

Hot as fuuuuuuuuuuuuu today. Ridiculous. At least 10 degrees warmer than normal.

Would be the equivalent to an ice storm in July on The Plains. Garbage.

Played my last round of 2017. Sweat through my hat. Need lighter clubs. In my old age, can't control a heavy clubhead. With the migration of lighter, more solid club faces, good time to switch.

Hot as fuuuuuuuuuuuuu today. Ridiculous. At least 10 degrees warmer than normal.

Would be the equivalent to an ice storm in July on The Plains. Garbage.

Used to live in FL. Hope you get those few days of winter before spring. It is beautiful when it happens.

Used to live in FL. Hope you get those few days of winter before spring. It is beautiful when it happens.

Waiting. Had a 2 week cold spell in early Dec. Next one coming this weekend.

Just too hot this time of year. Sign of the Times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT