ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Iowa Fans!

Enjoy your win, you were handed so many opportunities to beat us today. Don't count on keeping the trophy however.
I'm gonna tell you what bud I'm gonna call it right now, here soon you're Chokeyes are gonna once again be our little biotch like they had been for years and years before your 7 wins in a row!

Reactions: headcard
Iowa minus numerous starters, spot you 24 pts and the Nebraska sideline is pissing down their legs with 3 minutes to go thinking you are gonna lose again. Congrats on beating the worst Iowa Team in 30 years. Enjoy your first trophy win in eons.

Party at 72nd and Dodge!!!
**** off, troll

Reactions: headcard
Congrats on slipping by the worst offense in D1 FB.
This was your year to win one I suppose. Cherish the flavor, we will start another winnning streak next year. Have fun with what is it now like your 6th coach in the last 20 years or something? LOL
You are the type of fan that is the reason people hate Nebraska. You don't realize you aren't relevant anymore. Wake me up when you sniff .500
I actually feel sorry for losers like this. I would rather have some trophies of meaning that are owned by the university...no matter how old...than worrying about a traveling trophy. You do you, though. Fans like you are why most people laugh at Ioways "achievements". 🤣

Is it true iowa is 7-7 over your last 14 games?

And your best win in that span is against a 7-win team?

Your program sucks. Bad. You have nothing to be proud of
Nebraska is trash, unfortunately we gave them a win today that they have somehow turned into a championship of sorts.

Nebraska is trash, unfortunately we gave them a win today that they have somehow turned into a championship of sorts.

buh-bye-bye.gif

Haha. We will put the “Hero’s Trophy (which you have several of) next to our 5 Sears National Championship trophy’s. We will have the Hero’s in the back…not as impressive. You have no “back”.

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
unlike you, we do not care about beating a terrible 7-win team

today is more funny than anything since all you brainless dung chuggers on the shitty side of the river already dug up your coffee cans full of nickels to caravan to indy human centipede style

we are on to much bigger news than beating a crap team when the new coach is announced

Congrats. Best bowl game win in 8 years.
it ain’t about that. The win was nice but Nebraska almost shit the bed as usual. Us Nebraska fans are are happy for the win but today showed us that the last several years were/are a waste. its somewhat depressing to see what this team could have been but Huskers Husked themselves.

Hawk fans are disappointed but Iowa is going to a bowl game - maybe a conf champ game. A better OC and QB and your team could have been damn good. Thanks for stopping by.

Th
Congrats on slipping by the worst offense in D1 FB.
This was your year to win one I suppose. Cherish the flavor, we will start another winnning streak next year. Have fun with what is it now like your 6th coach in the last 20 years or something? LOL
You are the type of fan that is the reason people hate Nebraska. You don't realize you aren't relevant anymore. Wake me up when you sniff .500
thanks for stopping by cok hore

unlike you, we do not care about beating a terrible 7-win team

today is more funny than anything since all you brainless dung chuggers on the shitty side of the river already dug up your coffee cans full of nickels to caravan to indy human centipede style

we are on to much bigger news than beating a crap team when the new coach is announced
Bigger things?

Like announcing you hired a guy with a lifetime record of 47-43 at the collegiate level.

And an NFL record of 11-27.

He'll fit right in with your last 5 previous hires!

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT