ADVERTISEMENT

Web access

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
Anyone else having issues accessing the board on their computer? I had it bookmarked and the bookmark stopped working. Tried the web address in a different browser and it worked for a week or so but now isn't working. Still works on my phone.

Weird.

None here today so far on my Windows 10 PC. I always click the HuskerOnline dot com bookmark before clicking through to the forum. Using Chrome.

Its had issues on and off for weeks. They updated(upgraded) the whole thing not too long ago.

The way things work these days the wonderful "medley" hires who(know more than I) are barely qualified do the work, don't check their work and push through updates that break things. OR, they push through broken updates so they can constantly fix them. Job security.

Last edited:
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

PROBLEM SOLVED!
I worked for Gateway tech support a long time ago.

Someone called in "My computer stopped working"

After the standard troubleshooting questions (like "when was the last time it worked" and "has anything changed since then") I eventually asked them to press the power button on the PC.

They put the phone down to go get a flashlight. Came back. I asked why they needed a flashlight.

"The power went out here about 20 minutes ago"

Not making it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT