ADVERTISEMENT

We not doing a prediction thread?

Neb 42
Wiscy 21
AM throws for 4 touchdowns and once again proves the morons wrongaabout him
opposite-day-its-fun.jpg

I predict I'll watch as much of this game, as I have the last 3-4 games.

Reactions: Lincoln100
Huskers have guys going out who a) are fighting for their position at the next level b) guys who want to go out in style

They also have guys who want to make the leap next season for NU and for the whole team, there's nothing to lose so they can play a little more free

I believe this will be a wildly open game... as such it's too hard to make a guess on an outcome... it truly could swing either direction... what I will predict is that I believe it will be an entertaining and fun game to watch!

Playing a tough disciplined team that’s coming into their own is not a good matchup for us at all. They’ll take advantage of our many stupid mistakes and beat us by a couple scores IMO.

I see a 2 score loss here. How ugly I don't know. I just see the D wearing down from the Badgers ground game. I have a feeling they will be on the field a ton. I hope I am completely wrong Saturday night.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Two Senarios for me:

(99.98% probability)
UW - 38
NU - 10 - They run all over us and Adrian looks bad.

(.02%)
NU - 31
UW - 27 - Load the box and slow the rush just enough and chuck it all over the yard.

Reactions: bigboxes
27-14 little red. Air Mail throws a pick 6 on our last drive to ice it.

If there is one game this year I dont kind us losing its this one. Makes it that much more difficult for Iowa to win the West. However Id like to see them get smoked by OSU.

I probably won’t watch much, not to prove a point just have other stuff to do. If we win it’s just going to piss me off. It would be just like Nebraska to have a nice win now that it means nothing.

Who am I kidding? Nebraska win?

34-13 Wiscy

I probably won’t watch much, not to prove a point just have other stuff to do. If we win it’s just going to piss me off. It would be just like Nebraska to have a nice win now that it means nothing.

Who am I kidding? Nebraska win?

34-13 Wiscy
Going with Hoibergs record on this one. 15-47 Huskers.

First Wisconsin game in a long time that I feel our D can hold up to the run. Probably low scoring. 17-13 Badgers

I’m going to step out on a limb here and predict that we will play them close, but there will be a few key moments where we will find a way to lose that game. I predict We will do more to lose the game then Wisconsin does to win the game…

Nebraska 21
Wisconsin 17

Admittedly, my score prediction is just hoping that the Huskers play with resolve to send off the seniors with a win over a rival and help right the ship. I also feel Coach Brown might get our running backs running better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT