ADVERTISEMENT

Washington

You guys have to be excited about Washington. That kid has talent. Give it some time and you will be back.

A year in the program, both from an experience and S&C standpoint, and the sky is the limit for him.

This offense is built on speed. And he's got it.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Is he okay???? He left the game after getting hit on the knee and it did not look good. ACL?

Looked to me like he took a nasty shot to the quad.

Looked like a direct shot to the outside of his knee causing it to bend in while his upper and lower leg continued to move outward. That is not a motion you want your leg to make while it is flexed. The good part is that his leg was in the air but it still looked bad.

A year in the program, both from an experience and S&C standpoint, and the sky is the limit for him.

This offense is built on speed. And he's got it.

With AM and Washington, you have a great start. Having another RB to help would be great. Trust me, one great RB is great but to have another serviceable RB is an added strength.

Remember the dorks that wanted him to redshirt to put on weight. Morons
He's too elusive to RS. He does need some power on his frame before you can think of him being an every-down back, but the kid is gifted.

I'll be surprised if he plays next week. Hurts like a MF to get a thigh bruise like that.

With AM and Washington, you have a great start. Having another RB to help would be great. Trust me, one great RB is great but to have another serviceable RB is an added strength.
Still haven't seen Miles Jones in there. I hate seeing Greg Bell on 3rd and short. Guy goes down way too easily. Besides Washington, our running back room isn't much better than last year.

Maurice Washington is definitely s game changer and he definitely is one of the top RB in country coming out of high school. I’m so glad he got his grades fixed and made it. He will be our next elite RB.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Looked like a direct shot to the outside of his knee causing it to bend in while his upper and lower leg continued to move outward. That is not a motion you want your leg to make while it is flexed. The good part is that his leg was in the air but it still looked bad.
It looked like he was crying on the bench. That wasn't an encouraging sign.

Still haven't seen Miles Jones in there. I hate seeing Greg Bell on 3rd and short. Guy goes down way too easily. Besides Washington, our running back room isn't much better than last year.
I think Jones is a victim of roster management. Better to limit him to four games later in the season in case of an injury.

Washington, a frost recruit, was the brightest part of the day. Hes going to be big time.
Watching him made me thing of LP--just something about his running style. Gotta believe he will make a difference. Bell and Zig have their place tho---I was musing about the wishbone while watching the rerun. Scary thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT