ADVERTISEMENT

Viewer Discretion Is Advised

The Minnesota game was so frustrating. We made the Gopher QB, Demry Croft look like a Heisman candidate and all he did was keep the ball on a few zone reads. He had 183 yards rushing and 3 TDs on 10 carries. It’s like we had no idea the QB was allowed to run the ball during a football game. It’s like each QB keep, Croft would turn in to Casper the ghost!

There’s absolutely no chance in 2018 that our defense goes an entire game without having a clue about how to defend the option!!

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
I’m not watching that again. We’re only 37 days and a wake up from righting the wrongs of last season. Somebody pass me some more kool aid!

I remember arguing with a Riley supporter on social media during this game. He was claiming this loss was all about talent, and Riley just needed more time to get rid of Bo's players

Allowing 50+ points to a 5 win Minnesota team with the worst offense in the Big Ten has nothing to do with talent. The Gophers were shut out the next two weeks. Croft was forced to transfer because he sucks.

I remember arguing with a Riley supporter on social media during this game. He was claiming this loss was all about talent, and Riley just needed more time to get rid of Bo's players

Allowing 50+ points to a 5 win Minnesota team with the worst offense in the Big Ten has nothing to do with talent. The Gophers were shut out the next two weeks. Croft was forced to transfer because he sucks.

This was the game that made me realize that Riley had lost the team; they just threw in the towel and quit. This game was the final nail in Riley’s coffin, it was just a matter of getting to the end of the season.

Reactions: Wing-Back

Careful. Rkay will be all over you. He still believes Riley is the man

I feel like a few of you spend your days getting strange looks from people you meet on the sidewalk because you're mumbling to yourself repeatedly... "I told you so!" ;)

Life in Husker nation is sweet, can't wait for the season!

Reactions: Yossarian23

Kaz36 and Rrthusker...

I am not sure that RedMyMind understands the new Frost Culture at HuskerOnline. Maybe he needs a several day ban or a 3 hour workout with Mr. Duval to bring him back in line with the other members after a post like this. Winking

5b2582dde0849.image.jpg

Reactions: RedMyMind
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT