ADVERTISEMENT

Victim Mentality; Colorado Staffer Alleges Racil Slur’s

Maybe it happened. But from what I saw outside the stadium was so much different of the interaction with NU and cu fans.....notice I avoided sCUm 😄. We visited with several cu fans. At pizza ranch there was 3 students that just got there and took a table tucked away in the corner. I went out of my way on the way out to talk them . They thought it would be a 1 score game. Silly buffs 😁

Outside the stadium pregame everyone was cordial and saw cu fans at some husker tailgate.

Can't say what drunks do but pregame was Mello

Reactions: SickOfPractice
Since this allegedly happened right as the players were boarding the team bus, surely there’ll be tons of security footage corroborating the guy’s story. It was a “tirade”, too—not a one-off that could be easily missed—so the video and audio recording should be brought forth any moment now.
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe it happened. But from what I saw outside the stadium was so much different of the interaction with NU and cu fans.....notice I avoided sCUm 😄. We visited with several cu fans. At pizza ranch there was 3 students that just got there and took a table tucked away in the corner. I went out of my way on the way out to talk them . They thought it would be a 1 score game. Silly buffs 😁

Outside the stadium pregame everyone was cordial and saw cu fans at some husker tailgate.

Can't say what drunks do but pregame was Mello
I love hearing that. I think our very best tradition is the welcoming nature of The Sea of Red. Let's all just get together and celebrate a game of football together.

It is linked above.

Part of what deion said “I try to stay out of the race stuff. I don't like to play that card until I'm dealt that hand profoundly in-front of others."

But, there was this, right after his first win over TCU.

Just more bullshit spewing from a fool. His words mean nothing.

More importantly, why, and how, is it even a story? Assume it’s true. As someone else said in this post, one report of 1 person out of 85,000 acting like this? Was the report to try to cause some racial animosity, or was it to celebrate that, with all of the anger and hatred between the two teams and all of the alcohol that was consumed, just 1 person acted this way.

****ing people. Anything for clicks, you mother****ers.

Last edited:
Since this allegedly happened right as the players were boarding the team bus, surely there’ll be tons of security footage corroborating the guy’s story. It was a “tirade”, too—not a one-off that could be easily missed—so the video and audio recording should be brought forth any moment now.
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Yea Right GIF

Shame nobody had a portable recording device to document such a tirade. In a perfect world everyone would have their own personal hand held recording device to document and stop such hateful acts…

It'd be so funny if this was recounted by Dave Chappelle.

So there we were walking back to the bus. And then Whitey jumped out of no where and called us ...

One mouth-breather racist present in that small crowd of 85,000? Very shocking, if true.
It supposedly happened when the team was loading the bus to go to the airport. Interesting this isn’t a HS game where you just shower and load the bus . I can’t believe there would be fans still outside the stadium at that time.

I would like to se #20 from cu to get the game mvp.
he made a great play like in volley ball they tip the ball up for the next player to do a crushing spike!
but in this case he tipped it up so our receiver had to just reach forward like taking a pitch..and stroll into the end zone.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Yea Right GIF

Shame nobody had a portable recording device to document such a tirade. In a perfect world everyone would have their own personal hand held recording device to document and stop such hateful acts…
Yeah, if only people held their phones more. I'm sure the entire team had their phones tucked nearly into their luggage.

Evidence? No one for CU was rolling a camera live? Be the first or second time in his tenure that no cameras were rolling. His tenure has been one long real world episode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT