ADVERTISEMENT

UW targeting Fickell

I agree. They have been trending down as i is,
Somebody who actually looked at their situation thought that most of their problem this year was a youngish O line. He thought they were hasty in firing Chryst given his longer term success. I fully expect this to bite them in the ass.

Last edited:
Mixed emotions on the Badger boards—incredulity, happiness, but also a fair amount of anger. It’s hard to overstate just how popular Leonhard is in that state; the guy has been a legend since his playing days, he’s fielded top 10 defenses more than once, and until this morning, almost everyone expected him to get the job. For his part, Leonhard made sacrifices to stay with UW, turning down a job with the Packers under the assumption (real or perceived) that he was the head coach in waiting.

UW is taking a calculated risk to distance themselves from “ The Wisconsin (Alvarez) Way” that led to decades of success. The current program trajectory wasn’t good, and maybe they don’t think it can work anymore in this new era. Who knows—maybe they’re right. But for some reason (can’t put my finger on why), their situation seems oddly familiar…
Yeah but they were gravitating to mediocrity. 20 years of Purgatory coming their way.

good-family-guy.gif

Are you insinuating that chryst is better than fickell?
It might end up that way but their problem is probably going to be similar to the one we had when we fired Frank. Some of it will depend on if Alvarez backs the actions.

Chryst and Leonhard certainly had our number

Reactions: Truewooper
4-8
7-6
9-4
9-4
10-3
10-3 - the last time cincy finished inside the final AP top 25 before Fickell. I don't think they've been unranked for a single week now since 2019
They are unranked now. They have dropped out of the polls 3 times this season. They lost to Arkansas. Thank God we didn't hire a coach that lost to Arkansas this year. Pathetic.

Listen King Kong or Top Gun or Rambo. I know you're an emotional poster. I also know you've been banned multiple times for saying some dumb shit. I seem to recall a few crazy ones against Adrian. Maybe scale it back a bit before you have to find another new screen name again.
If it is Rambo... that poster sucks ass. Pisses me right off. I hope you know I've got your back bro.

Reactions: Dylman and HBK4life
Mixed emotions on the Badger boards—incredulity, happiness, but also a fair amount of anger. It’s hard to overstate just how popular Leonhard is in that state; the guy has been a legend since his playing days, he’s fielded top 10 defenses more than once, and until this morning, almost everyone expected him to get the job. For his part, Leonhard made sacrifices to stay with UW, turning down a job with the Packers under the assumption (real or perceived) that he was the head coach in waiting.

UW is taking a calculated risk to distance themselves from “ The Wisconsin (Alvarez) Way” that led to decades of success. The current program trajectory wasn’t good, and maybe they don’t think it can work anymore in this new era. Who knows—maybe they’re right. But for some reason (can’t put my finger on why), their situation seems oddly familiar…
Until they start recruiting better, they should stick with the Wisconsin way. Do they really think they're going to beat Ohio State and Michigan.

You said Tom called Rhule. In fact Rhule made the call. Very wise courtesy call to a legend.
yea. after being handed the phone and told "he's ready for you now".

and I never said he called him. I said TO told him to retain Mickey.

meddling in the program before the keys are even turned over. (I, personally, LOVE this about Nebraska & the fact we have a legend to bounce things off of.)

this is why I say our job is wholly unique. he cannot prep for that discussion at temple and baylor.

Again their offense could out score all of those teams…Games were out of hand and they didn’t worry about other teams scoring in the 4thQ…
not to mention Miami Fla in 2001 should have lost to Virginia Tech and skanked by Boston College 18-7.

They only beat one final top 10 team #8 Nebraska. LSU blew out #2 Clemson #7 Oklahoma in the playoffs and beat #4 Georgia, #6 Florida and #8 Alabama..
Ole Miss ran for 402 yards against LSU. I have them in my top 5 but they aren't outscoring 95 Nebraska

Reactions: headcard
yea. after being handed the phone and told "he's ready for you now".
Even after the U.S. destroyed all of Japan's air force and most of it's navy, burned most of Tokyo, and nuked two other cities, MacArthur still had to call Hirohito, not the other way around. Sometimes when you are dealing with deity on Earth you just have to say F-it and pick up the phone.

I should have saved it before you had a chance to edit it…,😉
Give me a break, old man

Admit it - the post where you said - and I quote - “you can’t possibly believe that” - was 100% true & sourced

Many here call me a troll when I simply have the balls to voice my opinion

Cue the @WHCSC laugh emoji (never shares a single opinion, just laughs at anything .01% construed as negative toward the program. Yet I’m the “troll”)

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Give me a break, old man

Admit it - the post where you said - and I quote - “you can’t possibly believe that” - was 100% true & sourced

Cue the @WHCSC laugh emoji (never shares a single opinion, just laughs at anything .01% construed as negative toward the program. Yet I’m the “troll”)
I’m going to just give you the same line I give my wife when I’m tired and don’t want to argue. Yes dear. You were right. 😉

Give me a break, old man

🤣
My opinion - your opinions are usually wrong

List them, then. If they’re so bad that you now think I just make shit up despite providing the source

I’ll start - I though haarberg would at least be 3rd string by now

@WHCSC this should be very easy for you as one of my biggest fans
Cmon honey. You know I love you. I’m sorry. I was wrong.

3. Alvarez can choke on a massive bag of dìcks.
An age old question:

Would you rather see your adversary choke on a massive bag of regular size dicks or just one massively sized dick?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT