ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today - #1 on Misery Index

Nasty. Must have been what the OU Internet sites looked like in the Blake years in the late 1990's. Did not check into Rivals until 2001 about a week before OU lost in Lincoln. But happened only a few times since 1970. Sad times. But OU came out OK. Just find a Stoops/Venables guy. Check out guys with a KState background. Cat's HC looking pretty competent.

Reactions: anon_aq2oj9agff6mk
We've had 5 straight losing seasons.

Sht article.

Who thinks we are good?

Nasty. Must have been what the OU Internet sites looked like in the Blake years in the late 1990's. Did not check into Rivals until 2001 about a week before OU lost in Lincoln. But happened only a few times since 1970. Sad times. But OU came out OK. Just find a Stoops/Venables guy. Check out guys with a KState background. Cat's HC looking pretty competent.
No thanks on a Venables type.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Not good enough on D for you guys? Will see in about 10 days I guess.
He’s a lot like Will Muschamp - a hot-headed defensive coordinator type. I think he’ll likely fail as a head coach and go back to being a defensive coordinator, just like Muschamp did. But we’ll see I guess.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So far he is recruiting pretty good after the disaster when Riley bailed. But you are right. Wlll take a year or two to figure it out.

So far he is recruiting pretty good after the disaster when Riley bailed. But you are right. Wlll take a year or two to figure it out.
A year or two??? Your talking to some people on here that thought Frost needed at least four years to turn things around - then we’re okay with keeping his loser ass in year 5 because he was forced to make changes to his loser staff. Your standard on 1-2 years is waaaay too aggressive for some on this board.

Reactions: BradWesley
A year or two??? Your talking to some people on here that thought Frost needed at least four years to turn things around - then we’re okay with keeping his loser ass in year 5 because he was forced to make changes to his loser staff. Your standard on 1-2 years is waaaay too aggressive for some on this board.
IF Frost leaves, the next hire needs to be another up and comer and then the next and the next until we land a guy who can get it done

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT