ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer to Teach Class

itsatrap.jpg

Damn The Onion must now be in higher education. This crazy sarcastic world is going off the rails with crap like this.

Maybe their new coach will get “sick” in the fall and just in the nick of time, to save the day, out of the classroom, in the middle of a tutoring session, he will emerge to lead the Bucknutz onto the field once again. Cue Carmina Burana.

I don't care.
I'd charm the hell out her.
I would, at least, get some new shoes because of my charming.

But I'd be charming my way into a 1977 Lincoln Mark.
Baby blue. Moon roof. Crushed velvet.
This car didn't sell at the Jack Nitz auction in Fremont this November. It apparently had a reserve and the bids didn't get there. It is a 1977 and silver, but has your crushed velvet. I really wanted to bid on this car, but Nitz doesn't take phone bids and I live in SoCal. If you are interested you could call Nitz and see if you could deal with the seller.

https://www.proxibid.com/Collector-...arrel-14-000-Actual-M/lotInformation/44841470

Reactions: c2o and NikkiSixx
This car didn't sell at the Jack Nitz auction in Fremont this November. It apparently had a reserve and the bids didn't get there. It is a 1977 and silver, but has your crushed velvet. I really wanted to bid on this car, but Nitz doesn't take phone bids and I live in SoCal. If you are interested you could call Nitz and see if you could deal with the seller.

https://www.proxibid.com/Collector-...arrel-14-000-Actual-M/lotInformation/44841470
posting the image.. that's a nice ride..

28.jpg

Sweet. Would need a double-deep and double-wide garage though.
This car is 228 inches long (19 Ft) and an astonishing 5264 pounds. A 2019 Ford Explorer weighs 4458. In comparison, almost all the big GM cars in the 60s were 225 inches long (18 feet 9 inches). Hence the "Buick Electra 225". Some Fleetwoods were longer in the 70s. In 1972 the same GM body styles increased to 227 inches because shock absorbers were added to the front bumpers to meet crash standards, which pushed the bumpers out two inches. SInce new construction garages are around 21 feet, the Lincoln would fit in a modern garage, but it would be tight.

I found a great deal on a 1975 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan, mint shape, low miles, good price, but at 21 feet, would not fit in my garage and I had to pass.

Reactions: c2o and otismotis08
That's not a car it's a battleship! A friggin' dreadnaught. At 30mph that sucker would plow right threw any car today and keep going without skipping a beat.
Guessing you can expect around 8 mpg in that absolute boat. I've seen a few of those on the street and they'll give you nightmares about parallel parking just to look at them.

Guessing you can expect around 8 mpg in that absolute boat. I've seen a few of those on the street and they'll give you nightmares about parallel parking just to look at them.
My sigpic Oldsmobile weighs 5K and gets 10 MPG in the city. Does surprisingly well on the highway, around 17. Don't forget, these cars had real power steering, not this "speed sensitive" crap. I can parallel park the Olds with my index finger.

Jerry Sandusky is also starting a child day care center at Penn State.

On a more serious note, I assume all football players will take this class and mysteriously all get A’s. Columbus football program is such a cesspool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT