ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer talking about Haarberg

Stirring up some troll stew?
nope, just a genuine post.

you probably took it as trolling because it was directed at you.

I am ignorant to the backstory besides knowing Chubba needs groin surgery. But was his injury so bad that he couldn’t start all year? It seem ridiculous that Sims or HH would start over him

championing one of the most selfish players in NU history, who ignored the coaches and called his own number on the goal line vs Maryland ahead of blowing the game and who was too much of a bitch to face the media after blowing the iowa game, over the homegrown kid who gives his heart & soul to NU was a bad look then.

it's an even worse look now.

Reactions: Dylman and ADV1
I’m not as willing to fight the world about it as Kong, but the fact is there have been a lot of posters here that absolutely love to shit on Haarberg repeatedly. Apparently because Kong likes him? Makes total sense. I think he represents everything about Nebraska football that we claim to love as a fanbase. And, a knucklehead should have seen all along that he can help us win games.

nope.

I will never forget those who shit all over this kid while calling for that selfish loser chubba purdy.

sorry if this offends.
You're just trolling. He wouldn't be a QB at NU if Scott Frost had recruited someone besides Amart to compete for the job. He's a good guy and is out of position.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
You're just trolling. He wouldn't be a QB at NU if Scott Frost had recruited someone besides Amart to compete for the job. He's a good guy and is out of position.
writing off a kid with endless physical tools who played Class C football and never had a position coach until this offseason - that's just good, sound fandom right there!

and I'm the troll. Laughing

so glad Rhule sees what I always have in HH.

I have to disagree with you somewhat. I think we need a more accurate passer than him at QB BUT I also believes he compares favorably to some of the guys Tom recruited as QBs. His comp for me is a guy I played against and that's Jeff Quinn. Haarberg is probably not suited to be a drop back pro style QB but he could have operated Tom's option offense where he only had to throw the ball 10-15 times per game. I'm glad we have him as a backup because I do believe he could win some games for us if Raiola goes out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT