ADVERTISEMENT

UCF held up the Vedral appeal

Frost will never get enough speed to a state that no one wants to live in for you guys to compete seriously. Might as well just fold the program.

If only Nebraska had ever been to the mountaintop before so we'd at least know such a thing were possible here in the slow-twitch Heartland.

Oh wait, NU has won five national championships, more than 40 conference championships, three Heismans and a pile of Outlands and Lombardis, and none of our trophies are made of tinfoil last time I checked.

But I do thank you for your keen interest in our program.

If only Nebraska had ever been to the mountaintop before so we'd at least know such a thing were possible here in the slow-twitch Heartland.

Oh wait, NU has won five national championships, more than 40 conference championships, three Heismans and a pile of Outlands and Lombardis, and none of our trophies are made of tinfoil last time I checked.

But I do thank you for your keen interest in our program.

Maybe they'll bring the partial qualifier era back?

19 wins in a row is butt hurt? RollingLaugh
Then explain your presence. It’s more than just watching a train wreck. You’ve been here long enough to see everything there is to see. And yet, you keep coming back. If you are happy with Heupel, why spend so much time here? Honestly, it doesn’t make much sense.

Reactions: saluno22
Then explain your presence. It’s more than just watching a train wreck. You’ve been here long enough to see everything there is to see. And yet, you keep coming back. If you are happy with Heupel, why spend so much time here? Honestly, it doesn’t make much sense.
I want to see us get our first win this season. Go Big Red!

Reactions: footnfan1
I can almost feel the anger coming thru your keyboard. Man, the Frost departure really got to you guys. More than I ever thought it would. Interesting stuff

Frost landed more 4 stars in a month than UCF will land in years. I think he will be okay on the recruiting front.

Congrats. Take all of those 4 stars and lose. You'll need about 20 of them every year to try and compete.

UCF had 3 four star transfers recently in Mike Hughes, Parker Boudreaux and Tre Nixon.

These are players with REAL talent unlike the guys you get. But thanks for your concern.

Congrats. Take all of those 4 stars and lose. You'll need about 20 of them every year to try and compete.

UCF had 3 four star transfers recently in Mike Hughes, Parker Boudreaux and Tre Nixon.

These are players with REAL talent unlike the guys you get. But thanks for your concern.

Someone's a little touchy. People who truly believe what they're saying usually appear more confident. Strange.

Reactions: timnsun

Laughing

I actually feel bad for you. Every single guy you mentioned was a transfer. Enjoy your P5 scraps.

Reactions: HuskerinPA
Well, evidently 2 star Tre Neal is working out nicely.

Stars denote potential IMO. Lots of 2-3 stars top out much higher than entitled 4 star kids. Just my opinion.

Good luck tomorrow. I think UN gets it's first win.

Well, evidently 2 star Tre Neal is working out nicely.

Stars denote potential IMO. Lots of 2-3 stars top out much higher than entitled 4 star kids. Just my opinion.

Good luck tomorrow. I think UN gets it's first win.
Nobody is going to debate that 2-3 don’t sometimes work out. But for UCF fans to continuing to say you can’t recruit to Nebraska or can’t bring athletes to Nebraska is laughable considering it took this staff a month to attract more highly ranked kids than it did their entire time at UCF

We upgraded. Could careless about Frost. Just find it hilarious to watch 2 scum people like Moos and Davison keep losing.
Yet, here you are masturbating in thread after thread on a Husker board. Could careless about Frost? Do you know how pathetic you sound? You sound just like a guy that got dumped by his gf and tells everyone you dumped her after trying to convince everyone she would never leave you. Really just kind of miserable and pathetic. I feel really bad for you.

A normal person would go enjoy their team, especially when they are on a good streak. A normal person would go join the other dozens or maybe even hundreds of fans at a UCF home game.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Nobody is going to debate that 2-3 don’t sometimes work out. But for UCF fans to continuing to say you can’t recruit to Nebraska or can’t bring athletes to Nebraska is laughable considering it took this staff a month to attract more highly ranked kids than it did their entire time at UCF
Well, I never said that, so. The coaching staff is very good, they recruit well. They need time.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT