ADVERTISEMENT

UCF held up the Vedral appeal

Frost called Milton and wished him a happy b day. Do you think Frost is actively recruiting Milton? The hate from UCF fans for the Nebraska staff is quite hilarious considering you guys would essentially be FAU if it was not for them.
He didn't call Milton, he called Adrian Killins, then asked that the phone be passed around to MM. That way he speaks to everyone. Nice.

He didn't call Milton, he called Adrian Killins, then asked that the phone be passed around to MM. That way he speaks to everyone. Nice.
Sounds like a nice guy. I’m sure he is actively recruiting all of UCF players and I await Danny White turning him in to the NCAA.

Interesting...

I thought Frost was more efficient than this. Why wouldn’t he have Killins get the best players together and then conference call?

I question even more now why we brought Frost home.

This is a textbook example of local media gaslighting a frustrated fanbase's anger in another direction with new scapegoat or distraction.

Oh please. Spare us the pseudo-psych babble. Or should we examine the psyche of a fan who still loiters on another team's message board the season after their former coach left? How about all the dorks coming here pretending to be Husker fans? There's a clinical term for that I believe... it's called batshit crazy.

...or people from Oregon and Florida can be more objective of the good & bad of Scott Frost bc there is not an emotional 'Nebraska Man' attachment.

More psychobabble. If you're so in tune with his shortcomings, you should be happy that he promptly left town after he somehow Forest Gumped his way to a perfect season. Every day you guys point out something he did or said wrong, or call his ethics into question. Even accusing him of tampering. With all the flaws and question marks hanging over Frost, it sounds like Heupel was an upgrade. You should be very happy.

I mean, if you still thought Frost were a good coach deep down somewhere, you guys certainly wouldn't come here every day to remind us, unsolicited, how much you're glad he's gone. What would be the point of that? It would not only be a waste of your time, but it would also make you look like obsessed, insecure manlets. Speaking hypothetically, of course.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Sounds like you're making shit up to support your biased narrative. Or did you finally find the bath salts in your trailer?

Reactions: footnfan1
Let facts be your friend little one.
So frost called and said happy birthday to Milton.

I wonder if it was a secret code or something... maybe happy birthday backwards means come to Nebraska.

Yep, he’s guilty all right.

So frost called and said happy birthday to Milton.

I wonder if it was a secret code or something... maybe happy birthday backwards means come to Nebraska.

Yep, he’s guilty all right.

I think the issue is that Frost didn’t call Milton, he called Killins.

So, you could care less? Gotcha. You UCF juco fans are a funny group.
Is it really a group, or just one person who has multiple usernames on here. It’s hard to believe that there would be more than one person nutty enough to come on here to post this ridiculous stuff.

So, you could care less? Gotcha. You UCF juco fans are a funny group.
You corn feeder fans are a SICK bunch. You show up to UCF games the year before getting Frost, begging him to save your awful program only to realize it's the players who were good, not Frost. Frost will never get enough speed to a state that no one wants to live in for you guys to compete seriously. Might as well just fold the program.

You should be thanking Moos and Davison for allowing you to be free of Frost. I mean since you upgraded and all.
Yep, they are happy to be rid of him it looks like. They look like a bunch of jilted lovers.

Do any of you trolls have a sack between your legs? Because stalking men on another teams message board and incessant trolling makes you look like a b!tch. You might want to check although I doubt you'll find anything.

Is it really a group, or just one person who has multiple usernames on here. It’s hard to believe that there would be more than one person nutty enough to come on here to post this ridiculous stuff.
There's one poster who has created about 8 or 9 different accounts, but there have been quite a few other insecure trolls that have decided to come over here and tell us how much Frost didn't mean to them, but their actions show differently. They've realized how insignificant they really are and that there community college really is just a stepping stone for coaches to go on to bigger and better things.

You corn feeder fans are a SICK bunch. You show up to UCF games the year before getting Frost, begging him to save your awful program only to realize it's the players who were good, not Frost. Frost will never get enough speed to a state that no one wants to live in for you guys to compete seriously. Might as well just fold the program.
I can almost feel the anger coming thru your keyboard. Man, the Frost departure really got to you guys. More than I ever thought it would. Interesting stuff

Frost landed more 4 stars in a month than UCF will land in years. I think he will be okay on the recruiting front.

Last edited:
I can almost feel the anger coming thru your keyboard. Man, the Frost departure really got to you guys. More than I ever thought it would. Interesting stuff

Frost landed more 4 stars in a month than UCF will land in years. I think he will be okay on the recruiting front.
Yeah but they don't miss Frost because they upgraded. :rolleyes:

This is some Fatal Attraction type shit right here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT