ADVERTISEMENT

Trev Alberts vote of confidence for HC

AzRed8

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
I find it very interesting that Trev has not come out in major support of his first year HC. Wouldn’t you think Trev would be out supporting him and asking fans to be patient. With that being said it raises some very interesting questions.
1) Is there really something to the A&M rumors or another school
2) Truth to Ted Carter pressuring Trev to hire Rhule
3) Matt never was Trev’s guy and going to let him sink or swim
Something just doesn’t feel right with this whole situation. I think it is going to be a very interesting winter. Buckle up……

I find it very interesting that Trev has not come out in major support of his first year HC. Wouldn’t you think Trev would be out supporting him and asking fans to be patient. With that being said it raises some very interesting questions.
Something just doesn’t feel right with this whole situation. I think it is going to be a very interesting winter. Buckle up……
goat-goats.gif

This fan base is more divided than it ever was when Frost was coaching. Really speaks to where we are as a program if the Big Red faithful can’t even get along.
You must be younger than 19. Kid, call it a night.

This fanbase originally divided when Frankie was ousted.

Read some records - I forgot, you guys don't do that. My bad.

I think it’s you who needs to call it a night old man. I’m not the one who completely lost their cool over one sentence on an online message board.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
Lmao, you're literally riding my posts like:
NvVZRP.gif

Enjoy your slaughter vs OSU.
LMAO!!! That’s your comeback? Accusing me of being an Iowa troll? You are a moron who seems perfectly content with the state of this shit program. Your probably one of the few who continued to ride Frost’s dick until that fateful night against Georgia Southern.

My god you are a ****ing loser!

LMAO!!! That’s your comeback? Accusing me of being an Iowa troll? You are a moron who seems perfectly content with the state of this shit program. Your probably one of the few who continued to ride Frost’s dick until that fateful night against Georgia Southern.

My god you are a ****ing loser!
Poor baby. Tell me where Kirk touched you?

If you aren't an Iowa troll, you saying:

"Maybe Rhule will show up to College Station in a three piece suit tomorrow."

Is some of the most unbelievably dumbest shit I have seen on this board in years. That was easy indicator that you are with Iowa or ****ing retarded. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Guess I shouldn't have been so lax. Every word out of you, proves that you are a seething illiterate idiot.

I hope you understand what, "Goodbye" means

Poor baby. Tell me where Kirk touched you?
LOL
If you aren't an Iowa troll, you saying:

"Maybe Rhule will show up to College Station in a three piece suit tomorrow."

Is some of the most unbelievably dumbest shit I have seen on this board in years. That was easy indicator that you are with Iowa or ****ing retarded. I have the benefit of the doubt.

Guess I shouldn't have been so lax.
The way you are angered by such a stupid one liner shows you have the IQ of an average Iowa fan.

So what if he is young or not. The 19 year old Husker fans who are the ones i feel worse for. We had success in most of our lives. The young Gen is going to lose interest and youth is the lifeline for all things.

Trev is an idiot and I’m glad his tenure will the tied to the .500 coach he hired

Why the F would anyone want Rhule after what they’ve seen from him the last 4 years?
Nick Saban is also a failed NFL coach. What I will judge Matt Rhule on is his record at the college level. At Temple and Baylor, there was massive improvement in year 2 and year 3. If we see significant improvement in the next two years, then no worries.

So what if he is young or not. The 19 year old Husker fans who are the ones i feel worse for. We had success in most of our lives. The young Gen is going to lose interest and youth is the lifeline for all things.
He asked about fan division origins. It was not Pelini, but Frank Solich and his firing. That is all.

Younger fans will not understand what that did to our fanbase. It's natural.

Lets see... Trev was an AD at the high-school level program called UNO. Does anyone think that this clown would would have been hired if he was not an alum? Was he qualified to run a former big-time program? Hell no. Is anyone suprised Trev hired a .500 coach? Was Rhule hired because he agreed to take advise from a Husker legend who quit the program 25 years ago, but apparently still runs it? Husker nation deserves better. However, they get what they deserve. Move on. The past is over. Until people realize this, it will never change. Good luck, Matt. I am sure next year will be better.

Last edited:
Why? Guys got a multi year contract. Season is over less than 1 day. They're decompressing and spending time with family.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Who the hell isn’t disappointed on the season, no question we pissed at least 4 games down our leg and no question Rhule game management in question but we also have 3 QB’s that had a hand in losing those 4 games as well..

Rhule is known as a builder and that is why Trev hired him, time to see what he accomplishes the next 2 years..

Who the hell isn’t disappointed on the season, no question we pissed at least 4 games down our leg and no question Rhule game management in question but we also have 3 QB’s that had a hand in losing those 4 games as well..

Rhule is known as a builder and that is why Trev hired him, time to see what he accomplishes the next 2 years..
Disappointed as hell, man. I'm currently hoping to displace my disappointment upon Michigan here soon.

I am Big Red since I was born, but I gotta say... Let's go Bucks!!!!

Reactions: InMotion

Recruiting and portal acquisitions will determine his fate. He didn't make it any easier on himself in that regard by ending with four straight losses and a losing record.

Disappointed as hell, man. I'm currently hoping to displace my disappointment upon Michigan here soon.

I am Big Red since I was born, but I gotta say... Let's go Bucks!!!!
Me too.. Harbaugh cheating makes me not root against Michigan…

Really thought start of November we would be bowling..
I’m way beyond being very disappointed that were not playing in a bowl game..

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT