ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal DL may soon visit

Aaron Donald is quite a leap. Christley is still quite raw, but I'd say the term freak athlete is appropriate in this case. These are exactly the guys you should go after and try to develop into All-Conference type guys.

Reactions: BleedRed78
https://www.hudl.com/profile/20507486/dylan-christley

Plays standup RE and sometimes with his hand on the ground.
At this level, he's not tall enough to play rush end. I could see him as maybe an ILB even though he's 275 as he's 6'1 and runs a laser timed 4.48 40 and what's pretty sick is, he pushed 405 lbs 9 times andmade it look easy. This guy has got the power, strength and speed to bull an offensive lineman from his LB spot and that's not a laughing matter as with a running start I can almost guarantee he could knock an lineman on his ass. I know he's raw and a project. Once he gets to where he needs to be, look the fk out. Whoever he signs with, they'll have hit the jackpot imho. This guy is an absolute freak, plus I think I read that he pushed 225 40 times.

At this level, he's not tall enough to play rush end. I could see him as maybe an ILB even though he's 275 as he's 6'1 and runs a laser timed 4.48 40 and what's pretty sick is, he pushed 405 lbs 9 times andmade it look easy. This guy has got the power, strength and speed to bull an offensive lineman from his LB spot and that's not a laughing matter as with a running start I can almost guarantee he could knock an lineman on his ass. I know he's raw and a project. Once he gets to where he needs to be, look the fk out. Whoever he signs with, they'll have hit the jackpot imho. This guy is an absolute freak, plus I think I read that he pushed 225 40 times.
Get him to 290 and you have a strong, quick fireplug at NT.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT