ADVERTISEMENT

Top player N state Christian Jones N soon?

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Nebraska football has been busy on the recruiting trail as of late, and a new report indicates that more good news may be coming. Rivals.com’s Greg Smith had a prediction for 2025 four-star linebacker Christian Jones to come to Lincoln.
Jones is the 19th overall linebacker in the 2025 class, and the top player in his class from the state of Nebraska, per the 247Sports Rankings. The linebacker is rated as a 91 overall numerically. Nebraska football has been very much been in his recruitment from the get go.
As Smith notes, Jones still has visits on the table. Miami is a visit to watch, and the linebacker is taking it at the end of July. Nevertheless, Smith believes that Jones will stay home.

This would be a big get for Nebraska football​

This would certainly be a big get for the program. They have been coveting Jones for quite some time now. They also desperately need a linebacker. After missing out on Dawson Merritt, Jones would be the perfect player to give Nebraska that impact playmaker. It’s also worth noting that Jones would be another blue-chip player for the program in this class.

Nebraska football has been busy on the recruiting trail as of late, and a new report indicates that more good news may be coming. Rivals.com’s Greg Smith had a prediction for 2025 four-star linebacker Christian Jones to come to Lincoln.
Jones is the 19th overall linebacker in the 2025 class, and the top player in his class from the state of Nebraska, per the 247Sports Rankings. The linebacker is rated as a 91 overall numerically. Nebraska football has been very much been in his recruitment from the get go.
As Smith notes, Jones still has visits on the table. Miami is a visit to watch, and the linebacker is taking it at the end of July. Nevertheless, Smith believes that Jones will stay home.

This would certainly be a big get for the program. They have been coveting Jones for quite some time now. They also desperately need a linebacker. After missing out on Dawson Merritt, Jones would be the perfect player to give Nebraska that impact playmaker. It’s also worth noting that Jones would be another blue-chip player for the program in this class.
200w.gif

Visiting Miami in July should work in our favor. 🥵

Visiting Miami in July should work in our favor. 🥵
When you say “our”, who does this represent? This being your second post in as many years makes me wonder… especially with the number of regurgitated trolls that we have had of late. Please forgive me if you are legitimately a husker fan. The trolls sometimes make me skeptical.

Reactions: Laner2
When you say “our”, who does this represent? This being your second post in as many years makes me wonder… especially with the number of regurgitated trolls that we have had of late. Please forgive me if you are legitimately a husker fan. The trolls sometimes make me skeptical.
N

I heard he's deeply considering Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT