ADVERTISEMENT

Top NFL teams-2024

I don't see anyone in the AFC challenging the Chiefs this year. Maybe a select few NFC teams can beat them in the SB.

If Burrow can stay healthy, Cincy could knock em off. I think Buffalo is damgerous, addiction by subtraction in removing Diggs.

I feel like the Chiefs are the class of the AFC for sure, and we now know they dont need homefield..

Reactions: HBK4life
Chiefs only -250 to win their division. A pretty steep price to pay $1k to net $250 but sure looks like a sure thing. I know the Chargers are supposed to be improved this year but they won't make that big of a jump.

Reactions: headcard
Overall this list is garbage. Browns shouldn't be anywhere near that high. Ravens should be in top 5.

browns are going to make a lot of sharp bettors a lot of cash this year
I feel the exact opposite. I don't trust DW at all... I don't see them doing as well as predicted. I guess if you like the Browns you would be one of not very many. 50-1 to win the SB, odds similar to the likes of the Bears, Jags, Steelers, Colts Sick

I feel the exact opposite. I don't trust DW at all... I don't see them doing as well as predicted. I guess if you like the Browns you would be one of not very many. 50-1 to win the SB, odds similar to the likes of the Bears, Jags, Steelers, Colts Sick
this is my exact point

they will be a gift to faders for at least the first 6 weeks

Are people expecting the Browns to exceed expectations because of Watson, or in spite of him? Seems odd....Kong???
I was just commenting on this. I haven't seen much of anyone talking highly of the Browns and the sports book odds aren't expecting them to do much. If you wanna know what people really think of a team you don't have to look further than what people are actually putting hard earned $ on.

I was just commenting on this. I haven't seen much of anyone talking highly of the Browns and the sports book odds aren't expecting them to do much. If you wanna know what people really think of a team you don't have to look further than what people are actually putting hard earned $ on.
their current O/U win total is set at 9.

I am on the under.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Rams feel old. Really old. Don't care enough to double check that, but I wonder if thats why they arent listed, cause i kinda agree with you.
Nope. Young team. Packers still the youngest NFL team.

GUjTmb5WgAACtUI

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
I am afraid the 9er had their shot these past few years and let it slip away. Not sure they can hold up for another run. Buffalo, too.

I love the Lions and want to see them win the SB but I just have that feeling they are going to slip back some this year.

Baltimore vs. KC in the AFC title game in the cold, outdoors, sounds great to me.

Reactions: Huskers123456
I don't see anyone in the AFC challenging the Chiefs this year. Maybe the Bengals if they can keep Burrow healthy. Possibly a select few NFC teams can beat them in the SB.
I’m a homer, but I don’t think people really understand what the Chiefs have this season. The defense is relatively unchanged. The offense is what I’m most excited about though. Mahomes didn’t have a deep threat last year, so teams were able to double up Kelce and somehow they still won a SB. This year we have 4 receivers with 4.2 speed. To say Mahomes will have options to take the top off of defenses may be a bit of an understatement. Toney is one of those guys and he’s questionable at best catching the ball, but he’s been working with running backs this summer so even though Pacheco will be the every down back, Toney is going to touch the ball because of his speed. Teams will not be able to double up Kelce. With Mahomes mobility and the speed we’ll have at multiple levels of the offense this could be the best offense the Chiefs have ever had.

It’s still a long shot for a three peat. So I could see the 49ers or the Bengals beating us no doubt. And I most certainly could see a week one loss against Baltimore, but if the Chiefs make the playoffs watch out.

I’m a homer, but I don’t think people really understand what the Chiefs have this season. The defense is relatively unchanged. The offense is what I’m most excited about though. Mahomes didn’t have a deep threat last year, so teams were able to double up Kelce and somehow they still won a SB. This year we have 4 receivers with 4.2 speed. To say Mahomes will have options to take the top off of defenses may be a bit of an understatement. Toney is one of those guys and he’s questionable at best catching the ball, but he’s been working with running backs this summer so even though Pacheco will be the every down back, Toney is going to touch the ball because of his speed. Teams will not be able to double up Kelce. With Mahomes mobility and the speed we’ll have at multiple levels of the offense this could be the best offense the Chiefs have ever had.

It’s still a long shot for a three peat. So I could see the 49ers or the Bengals beating us no doubt. And I most certainly could see a week one loss against Baltimore, but if the Chiefs make the playoffs watch out.

Hope Brown's injury is no biggie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT