ADVERTISEMENT

Top NFL teams-2024

I don't see anyone in the AFC challenging the Chiefs this year. Maybe a select few NFC teams can beat them in the SB.

If Burrow can stay healthy, Cincy could knock em off. I think Buffalo is damgerous, addiction by subtraction in removing Diggs.

I feel like the Chiefs are the class of the AFC for sure, and we now know they dont need homefield..

Reactions: HBK4life
Chiefs only -250 to win their division. A pretty steep price to pay $1k to net $250 but sure looks like a sure thing. I know the Chargers are supposed to be improved this year but they won't make that big of a jump.

Reactions: headcard
Overall this list is garbage. Browns shouldn't be anywhere near that high. Ravens should be in top 5.

browns are going to make a lot of sharp bettors a lot of cash this year
I feel the exact opposite. I don't trust DW at all... I don't see them doing as well as predicted. I guess if you like the Browns you would be one of not very many. 50-1 to win the SB, odds similar to the likes of the Bears, Jags, Steelers, Colts Sick

I feel the exact opposite. I don't trust DW at all... I don't see them doing as well as predicted. I guess if you like the Browns you would be one of not very many. 50-1 to win the SB, odds similar to the likes of the Bears, Jags, Steelers, Colts Sick
this is my exact point

they will be a gift to faders for at least the first 6 weeks

Are people expecting the Browns to exceed expectations because of Watson, or in spite of him? Seems odd....Kong???
I was just commenting on this. I haven't seen much of anyone talking highly of the Browns and the sports book odds aren't expecting them to do much. If you wanna know what people really think of a team you don't have to look further than what people are actually putting hard earned $ on.

I was just commenting on this. I haven't seen much of anyone talking highly of the Browns and the sports book odds aren't expecting them to do much. If you wanna know what people really think of a team you don't have to look further than what people are actually putting hard earned $ on.
their current O/U win total is set at 9.

I am on the under.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Rams feel old. Really old. Don't care enough to double check that, but I wonder if thats why they arent listed, cause i kinda agree with you.
Nope. Young team. Packers still the youngest NFL team.

GUjTmb5WgAACtUI

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT