ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Scream and Hoosiers are on upset alert.

You're pointing out your opinion, which is far from the truth. The truth is, Miles led Nebraska is 2-0 against Omaha. The truth is, Miles led Nebraska is 0-5 against Creighton. The truth is, Creighton hasn't scheduled Omaha within the same time frame. The truth can be proven, which is what I did. Your opinion can't be proven, there's absolutely zero evidence to support your opinion.

Nebraska plays South Dakota next weekend. USD is a Summit league team.

You claim to be a super fan, but know very little.

You've been full of unprovable opinions in this thread regarding what team is better than what team.

Nebraska/Miles didn't want to schedule UNO the past 2 years is a fact. There's opinions as to why that is.

No kidding they are playing a Summitt league team this year. Miles is thowing a bone to Smith, again. I'll bet UNO finishes ahead of them in the conference standings. What's your opinion since you know which teams are better than others?

You've been full of unprovable opinions in this thread regarding what team is better than what team.

Nebraska/Miles didn't want to schedule UNO the past 2 years is a fact. There's opinions as to why that is.

No kidding they are playing a Summitt league team this year. Miles is thowing a bone to Smith, again. I'll bet UNO finishes ahead of them in the conference standings. What's your opinion since you know which teams are better than others?

You're full of manure. I'm too busy watching my team to worry about what a low level Summit league UNO super fan thinks he knows. Which isn't much.

2-0. Lost to Rice. Not the food either.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Lol. Kentucky is scared of Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT