ADVERTISEMENT

Time to come back to this board

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

Only for the offseason.

It is not a low blow, and Jamekon is not being censored. He was cluttering up this board after they shut down the off-topic forum that used to be here. The reason why they shut that board down was because Jamekon was pretty much the only person posting threads in there. A lot of threads. Talking to himself mostly. I'm guessing he is on a list at the LPD. If anyone can remember a football take Jamekon had I would be interested in knowing what it was.

Just want to give a shout out to the mods that work here for free. You are appreciated.
Was he the guy who bitched about roundabouts?

OP getting absolutely rekt on X right now. Way to take the fight to X @Jaemekon 🤣🤣🤣

I went and checked it out. His posts get about 20 views total. That's a major improvement from when he was posting on the off-topic board here.

JameGONE is an even bigger loser than I thought. Posting GIFs with the "n" word in them as if he figured out some genius trick to avoid the Twitter censors. Love how he tags all the Rivals mods in the same tweets as if that is going to help him get unbanned here. I feel more confident than ever that you will never see that loser posting on these forums again after seeing that.

There is nothing anybody that supports that guy could ever say to insult me. IQ too low.

Was he the guy who bitched about roundabouts?

I really could not tell you a single thing about the guy outside of his general posting behavior. He literally spammed the forums with his random thoughts that had nothing to do with Nebraska athletics. He was getting no replies or interaction on the off-topic forum yet continued to post every day for years. Then they removed it so he came here and constantly tried boosting threads he created to the top. Quite an annoying guy and very thankful for the mods taking action.

This is the "Husker Board." After they shut down the off-topic forum Jamekon treated this board as his personal blog. As I mentioned above, if anyone can remember a single sports-related take Jamekon had, I am all ears. Jamekon is not being censored. He has a Twitter account where he can post all day long about whatever he wants. Just as was the case on the off-topic board, I do not think many are interested in what he has to say. Which is why he is gone...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT