ADVERTISEMENT

Time to come back to this board

Because it is football season again and Jamekon has finally been purged along with his nonsense. We've been here too long to start over elsewhere so bring on football season and bring that trophy back to Lincoln!
Always love the airport joke. No need to announce your arrival or departure, this isn't an airport.

Will there be nudes?
Game Of Thrones Reaction GIF by Bud Light

Were you gone? Because no one noticed.

Only for the offseason.

I like @Suhrreal but if you're hoping nonsense is gone I have bad news for you...

Low blow against a censored fan is lame.

It is not a low blow, and Jamekon is not being censored. He was cluttering up this board after they shut down the off-topic forum that used to be here. The reason why they shut that board down was because Jamekon was pretty much the only person posting threads in there. A lot of threads. Talking to himself mostly. I'm guessing he is on a list at the LPD. If anyone can remember a football take Jamekon had I would be interested in knowing what it was.

Just want to give a shout out to the mods that work here for free. You are appreciated.

Only for the offseason.

It is not a low blow, and Jamekon is not being censored. He was cluttering up this board after they shut down the off-topic forum that used to be here. The reason why they shut that board down was because Jamekon was pretty much the only person posting threads in there. A lot of threads. Talking to himself mostly. I'm guessing he is on a list at the LPD. If anyone can remember a football take Jamekon had I would be interested in knowing what it was.

Just want to give a shout out to the mods that work here for free. You are appreciated.
That's a low blow and this post is an even lower one.

I'd love to hear how not being allowed to post isn't being censored.

With that kind of revisionist history I'm sure a major news organization would like to hire you to re-write archived files.

A shout out to the mods?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Only for the offseason.

How I feel when reading above post …
bm.gif

With that kind of revisionist history I'm sure a major news organization would like to hire you to re-write archived files.

A shout out to the mods?

This is the "Husker Board." After they shut down the off-topic forum Jamekon treated this board as his personal blog. As I mentioned above, if anyone can remember a single sports-related take Jamekon had, I am all ears. Jamekon is not being censored. He has a Twitter account where he can post all day long about whatever he wants. Just as was the case on the off-topic board, I do not think many are interested in what he has to say. Which is why he is gone...

A shout out to the mods?

@Suhrreal is definitely a b!tch now. I’m gonna have fun dunking on him all season long .. he grew a YUGE pvssy during the offseason

This is the "Husker Board." After they shut down the off-topic forum Jamekon treated this board as his personal blog. As I mentioned above, if anyone can remember a single sports-related take Jamekon had, I am all ears. Jamekon is not being censored. He has a Twitter account where he can post all day long about whatever he wants. Just as was the case on the off-topic board, I do not think many are interested in what he has to say. Which is why he is gone...
@Jaemekon - I think we found the low t poster that keeps reporting you .

Gees, I'm gonna have to pour some out for the brain cells you lost this off-season. Lobotomy scars healing ok?

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I am still waiting for a sports-related take Jamekon had. I don't think he even watches football.
So you combat this by posting non-sports related threads? joke removed since @suh is a yuge b!tch and will report me. Can you imagine being such a yuge pvssy that you constantly report people.

Last edited:
Why is the ignore button difficult to use?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT