ADVERTISEMENT

Tiffany treatment

Oh my, and one of the attorneys representing him is named Manly!

Poor little boy, Tiffany Treatment and dozens of romps later, he realised he is ruined.

Really gonna need a pic of this Tiffany gal before I can say if he’s a victim or not…
licensed-image

Reactions: V-Doub
First question on cross examination. How many times would you say you rubbed one out thinking traumatic experience.

I mean I guess it might have been some type of rape. She isn't someone that I think a 17 year athlete would have pursued. But also not someone a 17 year old is going to turn down if she starts blowing him while he's getting a calf massage.

Either way I'm not a fan at all of waiting years to say anything.... unless there isn't money or charges involved. Only way this would be legit is if these former players just got together and basically tried to get her out of that position. Which I guess would require a trial of some sort.

So...... the setup was

1) Go see the athletic trainer

2) Get oral

Bet that coach was beyond frustrated at the amount of weekly injuries he was having.

"Dammit, man, never seen 90% of the team hurt all at once. We're just snakebit."
It was the coaches daughter

For fcks sake, spare me the I'm speaking out now crap.
I like how he says he didn't know how to tell his mom. Well, yeah. That would have been awkward to say he's been regularly banging a 21 year old trainer at school over many months.

I mean I guess it might have been some type of rape. She isn't someone that I think a 17 year athlete would have pursued. But also not someone a 17 year old is going to turn down if she starts blowing him while he's getting a calf massage.

Either way I'm not a fan at all of waiting years to say anything.... unless there isn't money or charges involved. Only way this would be legit is if these former players just got together and basically tried to get her out of that position. Which I guess would require a trial of some sort.
I’d blackmail her just to get more bjs

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Whole situation is screwed up. Coaches, daughter, who Is not a minor propositions, and perform sexual acts on minors who are members of the team.

The minors cannot turn her down, even if they do not like the “look” of her, Because dad is the coach. She figures she can get away with it because the kids will appreciate her ministrations, and after all isn’t really abuse if they are guys?

Of course, there is the south Park view:

Nice!

Whole situation is screwed up. Coaches, daughter, who Is not a minor propositions, and perform sexual acts on minors who are members of the team.

The minors cannot turn her down, even if they do not like the “look” of her, Because dad is the coach. She figures she can get away with it because the kids will appreciate her ministrations, and after all isn’t really abuse if they are guys?

Of course, there is the south Park view:

Nice!
I don't think the guy was screwing her at a pre-game party at her dad's house because he felt obligated. Happened once or twice? Okay maybe. Banging her out repeatedly in different locations? Give me a break.

She probably looked a little different 20+ years ago

Probably, maybe… but how do you know that pic is recent? From the resolution and quality of the photo I’m inclined to believe that pic is closer to 20 years old than 2. But that’s just a guess, who knows.

Probably, maybe… but how do you know that pic is recent? From the resolution and quality of the photo I’m inclined to believe that pic is closer to 20 years old than 2. But that’s just a guess, who knows.
Assuming so because I did a Google and showed 2completely different photos. That on posted on here had a date stamp that wasn't that many years ago

🤦🏽‍♂️ Geez since I have 5 son's now I would be pissed but..

This is where the double standard works in reverse..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT