ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday PC

I don't know man...I did not even know they had 5 freshmen on the team.

Is Lexi Sun still on the team?
Trying to hard with that one.
Well said.

I know a guy that is loaded and has season tix to FB and VB and BB.. His daughter loved VB when she was playing, then she stopped playing when she was like 16...he would pretty much beg people to take the tickets. Like most VB fans, he was a fan of his daughter and her happiness. Once she was no longer interested in VB, he was not interested.

Wanna know where he is every FB home game? In his tailgate spot and then in his seats...and so is his daughter who is now in college.
So your friends daughter sucked. Who stops playing at 16 besides ones that suck. No wonder she doesn't like volleyball anymore.
Oh and My 13 year old son could name Merritt Beason because he has the hots for her. So there are those "fans" too. Lol

Trying to hard with that one.

So your friends daughter sucked. Who stops playing at 16 besides ones that suck. No wonder she doesn't like volleyball anymore.
Oh and My 13 year old son could name Merritt Beason because he has the hots for her. So there are those "fans" too. Lol
Literally know clue if Lexi sun still plays and I have not heard of Beason.

I am guessing she quit because she sucked, but probably blamed it on "hating the coach" which is usually code for "I am not good at this anymore and other girls are better than me"

But most of us sucked at FB and we still all watch.

Last edited:
Krause, batenhorst, Lexi, bergen Reilly, choboy, Allick, Jackson, kubick, Bosinger, Orr, Beason, Mendelson, Murray and jurevicious who I think is going to be medical redshirt.

No seniors and we signed 2 today. Somebody's probably moving on
Oh. I didn't know Jurevicious was a "medical" redshirt.

"Somebody probably moving on." Whether it's football or volleyball I mostly hate the words 'transfer portal.' It makes me nervous & unsure about future seasons.

Oh. I didn't know Jurevicious was a "medical" redshirt.

"Somebody probably moving on." Whether it's football or volleyball I mostly hate the words 'transfer portal.' It makes me nervous & unsure about future seasons.
I could be wrong on her but I don't believe she's seen the court yet and I thought I read that she had some kind of injury earlier. At any point I pretty sure redshirt of some kind.

Assuming we're full and we signed 2, something has gotta give. At the beginning of the year I thought Mendelson would maybe go to bb only but she's played a lot this year. We shall see

gif-eating-popcorn-61.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT