ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on The Volleyball Team

Scarlet ObsessioN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2010
I caught the volleyball press conference with Beason and Murray and couldn't help but get a feeling that the volleyball team will be dealing with drama all year and will essentially be carrying an emotional burden (HM) that isn't theirs to be responsible for.

You got hit with a DUI and a Shoplifting charge and you get to shake your head no to an answer from the press and force a teammate to speak for you?

Then your senior leader has to tell the press that sometimes she needs more help or needs to not be talked to at certain times... My goodness.

Seems to me that she's a very talented headcase that can't truly be counted on. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that as long as you have a person on the team like that then you are going to be at a disadvantage when the chips are down and you're trying to win a championship.

Cook is obviously one of the greatest coaches in any sport, but I can't help but wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze on that one.

I am just a casual fan of the team so if I am completely out of line I'll take it, I just thought it was a terrible look that she got to meekly side-step a question and shake her head no like she's a child.

Reactions: PJROCK and BigCL24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.